Chapter 2 - The Interveiw

Monday meant getting up early for Harry because for some reason, his manager thought that having an interview at half 7 was a fabulous idea, however, both Harry and Louis disagreed.
"Sorry Boo, but i have to" Harry apologised to the boy currently laying on his chest
"No Hazza, stay here please" Louis begged, looking up at Harry
"Oh sun, i cant say no to those eyes. Five minutes, ok?"
He was rewarded with a smile from the smaller boy, before wrapping his arms around Louis and pulling him closer.
"i love you Lou" Harry said kissing Louis
"i love you more" Louis replied kissing back. "impossible" whispered Harry before he rolled over and pinned Louis to the bed before tickling him into submission.
"Ok ok Haz stop now, i can't breathe" Louis managed to say through the giggles
"and anyway, you need to get up for your interview now"

Harry ignored him and started to give Louis little kisses all over his face
"Seriously Harold, your not even dressed!"

Harry chuckled at that and pressed one final kiss to Louis nose, before quickly standing up and starting to search through his wardrobe. "What did i tell you about calling me that, Lou?" Harry asked, looking over at the other boy who was wrapped up in their bed covers staring, not too discreetly, at Harrys naked body
"hmm?" Louis questioned, not paying attention "oh Boo" Harry said rolling his eyes fondly at him
"Ah shit, i need to go now."
He suddenly shouted, quickly pulling on a jumper then running out the door of their bedroom, leaving Louis in bed with pictures of his husbands body in his mind, making him wish that Harry could just miss the interview and stay in bed with him doing more interesting things.
Louis had an idea then, though.
If Harry couldn't be with him, then he'd have to be with Harry. Even if he had to stay hidden from the camera.
With that idea in mind, Louis stood up from bed and started to find his clothes. He decided on wearing a pair of his tightest skinny jeans, which made his arse look amazing if he did say so himself, and a plain white, slightly see through, t-shirt.

Once he was dressed, he wondered down the hallway to one of the spare bedrooms that had become their interview room during lockdown. as he opened the door silently, he was greeted by questioning green eyes and the voice of Nick Grimshaw, one of the boys closest friends.
"so Harry, how has this year been for you? obviously you've been stuck in America for a while now, so when do you think your going to be able to be back in England?"
At the question Harrys eyes stopped scanning Louis body and instead went to the computer screen as he started answering the question. "Now" Louis thought as he started his plan.

He grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl that was kept on the coffee table in the 'office', because his fruit obsessed husband insisted on keeping healthy shit around the house, and sat back down on the armchair, before looking across the room to where Harry was sat with a confused look on his face.
Louis smirked, before wrapping his hands around the inappropriately shaped object, one holding the base of it still while the other slowly moved up and down the length of it, all while keeping eye contact with the green eyed man currently trying to focus on his interview.

After a few minutes of that, Louis removed one of his hands from the banana and began to peel the skin back revealing the fruit inside.
With a wink at Harry, Louis moved the banana up to his lips and stuck out his tounge, gently licking the tip of it before moving it to the back of his throat and gagging slightly.
He felt very proud of himself when he saw Harry shifting in his seat, trying to get comfortable with a certain problem that was getting bigger and bigger by the second.

It seemed that Harrys interview had finished by the fact that he slammed down the computer lid and leant back in his chair, letting out a groan. Louis took the banana out of his mouth calmly before looking up at Harry with a smug face, although in his head he was waiting with anticipation to see what his husband would do. Harry and Louis eyes met and Harry opened his mouth.

"Kitten..."

Louis shivered at that, the pet name sending blood to a certain part of his body that had wanted Harrys attention all morning.
"yes daddy?" Louis questioned innocently looking up at Harry who groaned again as he heard what louis called him.
"come here, kitten, get on your knees."

Louis walked over to Harry, making sure to sway his hips, and knelt down in front of the man who was currently undoing the zip to his trousers. for the next 15 minutes all that was heard were the moans of of the taller man and occasionally a choking sound from the smaller one.
After a few minutes of silence Harry spoke up, "kitten, stand up. go to our room and wait for me."
Louis lifted his head from where it was resting on Harrys thigh and nodded
"yes daddy."