~3~

This is POV
This will be for the names/narrating in texts.
This will be for thoughts.
This will be for normal texting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Class 1-gAy :

S P A R K L E S - Aoyama
AlienQueen - Mina
Kermit - Tsu
BoomBoomBitch - Bakugou
Bitch where? - Hagakure
Iidaddy - Iida
Panic! At the Disco - Jiro
ZapityZap - Denki
RockHard - Kirishima
PureBaby - Koda
Bones? Who's she? - Midoriya
Monkey King - Ojiro
SugarDaddy - Sato
Bondage - Sero
Tentacles - Shoji
Katy Perry - Todoroki
Emo birb - Tokoyami
🖕 gravity - Uraraka
MOMo - Momo
Grapist - Mineta
Coffee Addict - Aizawa

--------------------------------------------

The Emo Squad:

Fuck Endeawhore - Todoroki
Hot Topic - Jiro
Bird Brains - Tokoyami
Toko's bby - Shoji
Hot Insomnicat - Shinsou
FakeSmiles - Midoriya

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Class 1-gAy

MOMo is online.

MOMo: Hello everyone. Sorry for texting you all really early in the morning but I'm quite concerned for one of you at the moment...

Bitch where?, SugarDaddy and ZapityZap are online.

Bitch where?: What's wrong Momo? Did something happen?

SugarDaddy: Do I need to cook/bake anything? Is everything alright?

MOMo: No no, everything is alright, I think.

ZapityZap: Did someone die?

MOMo: Kaminari... I just said everything was fine.

ZapityZap: Yeah, but you said 'I think' at the end.

Panic! At the Disco is online.

Panic! At the Disco: Why are you so fucking dumb -_-

ZapityZap: Did you serioucly just come online to annoy me?!

Panic! At the Disco: seriously* and yes, yes I did.

MOMo: Jiro, Kaminari please stop that. Anyways back to what I was saying before.

ZapityZap: Sorry mom!

Panic! At the Disco: Sorry..

MOMo: Anyways, I'm really concerned because I can hear someone playing 'It's raining, it's pouring' and 'Drivers License' on repeat. Really. Loud.

ZapityZap: ...well uh

SugarDaddy: Uhm... I mean whoever it is could be playing it just becaus they like it?

MOMo: You really believe that's the truth?

Panic! At the Disco: Yeah, no. If I'm correct, which I am 'cause I have the best hearing here, if the person I have in mind is playing the music then it's because they are sad. 😃

ZapityZap: Uh... Shouldn't we be checking on them then..?

Panic! At the disco: Nah, there's no point. Plus, I'm not gonna betray their trust and tell you who it is.

MOMo: Not even if I ask nicely?

Panic! At the Disco: I-... DON'T GUILT TRIP ME!!! Goodnight!!

Panic! At the Disco is offline.

MOMo: ...

SugarDaddy: Damn... Are you two dating or something?

MOMo: W-what?! No we aren't..

ZapityZap: Well the sexual tension said otherwise...

MOMo: Excuse me?!

ZapityZap: Welp, I'm out!!!! I'm too young to die 😰

ZapityZap is offline.

SugarDaddy: Yeah I'm going to sleep more now. Goodnight yaoyorozu!

SugarDaddy is offline.

MOMo: I- uh goodnight.

MOMo is offline.

Bitch where?: Did they seriously forget I was here?!

Bitch where?: Damn it, I really hate being an invisible side character!

Bitch where? is offline.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deku's POV:

Yet again, I had a sleepless night. I only had around three hours of sleep last night. I can't exactly say this is new, 'cause it isn't. Though, usually, I would at least get four hours of sleep. Yes, it's only one extra hour, but hey it's still extra sleep. Anyway, it's currently 4:35 am and I, being the depressed little shit I am, am playing sad songs 'till I feel even the tiniest bit of happiness. Or not, I'm not even sure anymore.

Suddenly, I hear a notification coming from the direction of my phone. I walked over to my phone and read the messages, making sure I didn't click on them. I didn't do that because I was lazy or because I didn't want to talk to whoever was texting, no. Well... that was part of it but it wasn't the main reason. It was merely because I didn't want anyone to know I was awake, if they did then they'd start asking why I'm awake or they'd get worried. And with all honesty, I can't deal with any of that nor do I want to worry anyone, that's the last thing I want to do.

I checked who was texting and it was Yaoyorozu, surprisingly. Not long after, Sato, Kaminari, Hagakure and Jiro went on too. Wait... they are talking about my music! Is it really THAT loud? Shoot I made them worry. I'm such an idiot, as soon as I said that that was the last thing that I wanted to happen. I'm so useless damn it! Why can't I ever do anything right...

I quickly ran to my bed and lied on my side. I felt tiered and useless. Why.... why am I like this..? All of a sudden, a drop of some liquid fell on my hand. Soon more dripped on my hand and I realized it was tears. I... I was crying. Wow what a crybaby. Always have been, probably always will be..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ AN ~

~ 760 words
~ Sorry for posting this really late, I just lost all my motivation and could barely get myself to do it. Also, it's really short ik, sorry my motivation is still not fully back lol.
~ Fun fact: when I was writing this and I reached the end of group chat bit, I forgot about Hagakure and I was too lazy to add some lines for her. So when she said ' Did they seriously forget I was here?!' it was basically me saying 'Did I seriously forget she was there?!'

IMPORTANT:

I MIGHT UPDATE THIS LATER BY ADDING MORE TEXTS BETWEEN THE CHARACTERS LIKE SHINSO AND DEKU BUT I MIGHT NOT!!