S3P1 Chapter 19: Rod Reiss

Levi kicks the door and they sent three barrels, rolling down the stairs, confusing the enemies.

Levi and the others entered the cavern and Sasha aimed her bow that was on fire at the barrels.

Sasha shot the barrel, and it explodes. Turns out, the barrel was filled with gunpowder.

Y/N comes out of the smoke with Levi, using their maneuvering gear.

"Here they come!"

"Shoot 'em down!"

The Interior Police members shouted, pointing their guns at the two.

The others that were left fired green smoke signals were fired at the two, covering them from the Interior Police members.

"Twenty four..." Levi said

"Thirty..." Y/N said

"Thirty five enemies! They're gathered behind the pillars! Continue the plan! We'll take them all out right here!" Levi shouted

"All troops, spread out! Surround them all at once!" Caven, Kenny Squad's Vice Captain shouted

The other Levi Squad along with Hange and Moblit followed after Y/N and Levi, but Sasha was left, shooting arrows at the barrels along with Armin who was firing smoke signals.

"More smoke?! Shit! Where'd they go?!"

Jean appears behind the man and slices his head off of his neck.

"Over there! Fire!" A Military Police spotted Connie

Green smoke signals were fired infront of Connie, covering him from the enemy. The two Military Police members fired at where Connie was and it turns out Connie had gotten away.

"I missed?!"

"Where'd it go?!"

The two Military Policemen members looked around for Connie.

Connie appears behind the man and slices his back.

"You're mine!"

A female Military Police member pointed at Connie.

Sasha shot the woman's arm, and Marco sliced the woman in half.

"Connie! Hide in the smoke and fight!" Armin shouted

"Take this!" Three men shouted at Y/N, pointing their guns at him.

Armin fires a green smoke infront of Y/N, blocking the three men's views. Y/N appears out of the smoke, and sliced the arm of the man and grabbed his gun. Y/N points the man's gun at the other man and shot his head off. The head was blown off, reminding Y/N of Petra's corpse.

Y/N gets angry and threw his blade at the head of the other man, cutting his head in half.

Y/N finishes off the man who owned the gun he used, by breaking his neck and letting his body fall down.

"What's with that girl?!" A Military Police member asked, pointing his gun at Mikasa

Mikasa dodges the bullet and slashes every single member that was near her.

A man appeared behind Y/N and tried to shoot him, but Y/N dropped in an instant by using his maneuver gear and hooks his maneuvering gear through the man's chest, piercing his heart.

Kenny appears behind Y/N tried to shoot him, but Levi pulled Y/N's collar, saving him from Kenny.

Levi was hiding behind a pillar and holding Y/N's collar from Kenny.