That's two times too many

"Don't you have a hot date tonight?" Lacy asked as she leaned against the doorframe into the living room. "Nope." Maddy answered as she sketched out a picture. "Where's Craig?" "He went to Kelly's to fix the garage door at..." She looked at her phone. "...1:30 and I haven't heard from him since."

"What? It's six." "I know." "Have you called him?" "Yes." "And? He said he would call me back when he was done. And I have since sent him a text asking if we were going to dinner, but he hasn't answered." Maddy kept sketching a little harder than necessary as she sat crossed legged on the couch.

"Who hasn't answered?" Dave asked as he put his arms around Lacy's waist. "Craig." Lacy told him. "What is he doing? I thought we were going to dinner." "Apparently we aren't." Maddy tossed her book on the couch and sat up.

"You two go ahead. I can order a pizza or takeout for myself." "Maddy?" Dave tried. "He said it would take a while." She tried not let her voice quiver. "I will call him." Dave walked away with his cell.

"Do you think he is up to something?" Lacy sat next to her. "No. And it is fine. She needed help." "If you have an issue, just tell him. I am sure he does not even notice he is wrong. He adores you." Lacy padded her leg. "I know, and it is fine. Really. I have sketches to fix for the new books anyway."

"Come with us." "No way. I am fine not watching the kissy face show you two put on." "Jealous." "Yes, I am." "Aww, I bet Craig would..." "No thank you. I am not into all that." Maddy made a face and they laughed.

"He is on his way." Dave walked into the room. "Just go. Seriously, I think a quiet night at home with him would do us good." Maddy tried. "Quiet?" Lacy asked. "Yes, quiet as in you two bunnies away from the house." She laughed.

"Yeah, well, I am not sorry." Lacy laughed. "Me either." Dave pulled her up off the couch and spun her into his arms. They were so adorable together. Now there was a perfect relationship. She was jealous, but in a good way.

"Go, leave me to work. I have things to do. Enjoy your meal and bring me back a piece of lemon cake." "You got it." "Love you guys." "Love you too." Lacy blew her a kiss before Dave spun her off into the other room while Lacy giggled.

Maddy went back to her work, but it was pointless. She had no inspiration or drive to draw tonight. She felt a little low, and even though she told Lacy it was nothing, she felt it might be. However, it was best to just keep it to herself until she knew for sure.

"Sorry I am so late. It was a nightmare to fix. Had to call in the experts." Craig kissed her long and deeply as he stepped inside. "It's ok, I was working." She answered as he walked her backwards from the door. "No, I will make it up to you." He kissed her more.

"Hmm, maybe I should let you." She giggled. "You should." He picked her up and sat her on the kitchen table as he pulled off her shirt. "Craig!" She giggled. He was not a show it all off kind of guy. It was always the bed for him, behind closed, and locked, doors.

"I missed you." He kissed her neck and she pulled at his shirt. Whatever had gotten into him, she did not care, this was hot. He was all over her tonight and she was enjoying it.

He made her feel so good, as his hands, and lips covered her body, and before long, she was naked, laying on the table and he was standing over her, looking down.

"You are so beautiful." He grinned as he got ready to take her. "You are pretty hot yourself." "Thank you. Now, if you will excuse me, my girlfriend needs to be taken care of." "Please." She moaned and he took her, right there on the table, making her call out three times. It was completely out of character for him, and she enjoyed every second.

HOLTON

"Do you think I am wrong?" Holton slurred. "Wrong about what?" "Madilyn?" "I thought we weren't talking about her anymore." "We aren't. I just want to know what you think." Holton waived for another round.