Chapter 1

It was a lovely evening, even though from the bakery you can't see it, the lovely pink and blue hues projected on the sky says it all.

It was closing hours and Rei has just finishing her painting of the week, the sunset. She had already cleaned the bakery earlier, what's left was some leftover macaroons. She would probably take them home as dessert or maybe giving them to some kids playing in the park on the way home.

As Rei was just about to sign her finished gouache painting, a white haired man with a blindfold covering his eyes suddenly appeared from the window's blind spot, walking towards the door and opens it.

"Hey, are you guys still open?"

Rei could not process the height of this stranger.

"Wh- what's the view from there?"

In Rei's defense, Rei wasn't short, she is 5ft3 to be exact. It's just not everyday you'll see someone that tall.

"Eh?"

Rei suddenly face her back to the stranger, reevaluating what her stupid ass just asked.

Rei face back to her customer.

"Ano...... sorry for what I just asked, we are closing now but we still had some macaroons left."

She quickly put down her paintbrush and walk to the cashier.

"You know...... the view from hear was actually pretty nice. The top of people's head was pretty interesting."

Yes, of course, he must feel awkward. He must have been asked the same question plenty of times in his life.

"I'm sorry, sir, for asking such question (i mean it's the truth lol), as you can see from the display we have some matcha and chocolate left."

"I'm fine, the question doesn't bothers me at all, especially a beautiful lady who is the one who asked it."

He picks up Rei's hand from the cashier and kiss it like a prince greeting his princess. As a girl who lacks love life and with piles of shoujo manga in her room, her heart skipped a beat. Rei snapped back to reality and mentally slap herself. This is how women are tricked you idiot. She gives him a nice wtf and please fuck off smile. She gently slides her hand of his palm.

"Sir, it's getting dark and we're closing so Which. Flavor. Do. You. Want. Right. Now?"

"Ahahaha~ahahaha~"
"Forget about macaroons."
"I can carry you on my shoulder if you want~ it's a nice view from up here~"
"Do you have anywhere to be miss?~"
"It's only 7, we can have a date~"

While she was into thinking how to get rid of him, she suddenly remembers the blindfold on the man's eyes. Besides the pure white hair, I guess I should really be curious about his blindfolds. Ah shut it Rei, just get rid of him. But wait, he looks kinda good though. A date won't hurt. I mean...... it's not like I will be leaving anything behind anyways. If I die tonight, then I die. :)

"Ok. Let's go on a date."

"Eh, maji"

"Maji."

"Yeah!~"

Wait no, we just met. I don't care if I die, but we just met. Wait, why the hell did I agree. I mean, i can try something gnarly tonight. It's not like I have pets to feed, I live alone. What if he is your shoujo manga fantasy come true! Rei, think about it. Opportunity~ Wait, fuck, no. This is too fast.

Suddenly, the man jumps over the counter and carries Rei, in a bridal style and ran out the bakery.

"Oi! Wait, I haven't close the shop. An- and the macaroons. My paints would dry up! I haven't change!"

"Too late~ Let's go to a fancy restaurant~"

"Are you so desperate to murder me???"

"No murder would be committed tonight, sweetheart!"

"Ok??? So where are we heading? This town is quiet as fuck. Where in hell is this fancy restaurant? Are my assassins waiting for me?"

"Sweetheart, calm down. As I said, no~murder~would~be~committed~tonight. And we're heading to the city."

"What?! The city's far! Are we running there? Are you running there while carrying me?! I have a bakery that is still open!"

"Watch this!"

His legs slowly lifted off the ground. He's now floating. They're now floating. It reminded Rei that one scene from Howl's Moving Castle, where Howl was holding Sophie's hands up as they soar above the busy town. Wait, no. This is not a fucking dream. Is it??? No! Then it clicked, the man was no ordinary man. Someone with magical powers aren't something you will see everyday, it's curse energy. Rei knew that this man was no simple good but odd looking man. Tonight, will be no normal night.

To be continued~

Finally finished chapter 1, took me a whole day to write it as I have no idea how to. Hope y'all enjoyed. Please do leave critiques on my writing if you had one. And, does it make sense? The only thing I'm worried about is does the reader understands what I'm trying to portray. Anyways, vote if u enjoyed~