DESCRIPTION

BTS are the new kids on the block and they’ve already got a reputation! One of the top rookie groups of the year, and loaded with fans, check out some of the funniest facts about their awesome members in this new list of 11 Funny Bangtan Boys Facts You Didn’t Know!

The great group who are expectedto rule the hip hopin the k-pop industry. The group who are expected to be crowned the rookie crown of this year. BangtanSonyondan. The new rocking rookies of this year  .

The Bangtan Boys/Bulletproof Boy Scouts (also known as 방탄소년단) is a new male hip hop group under Big Hit Entertainment, which is a subsidiary of JYP Entertainment. Labelmates include GLAM and 2AM. Their name means “to block out the world’s bullets”

The group consists of seven guys named Jin, SUGA, J-HOPE, JungKook, Jimin, Rap Monster and V.

 The members are aged 16~20.

Members from the group have been scouted since 2010 through the Big Hit auditions. Rapmon and Suga were active in the underground rapping scene before their debut and so was J-Hope being active in the underground dancing scene. The group went through numerous member changes during the trainee process. 

They starred in their own variety show called Rookie King, which premiered on September 3rd 2013 and lasted for 8 episodes. 

They are expected to lead the hip hop boom with their outstanding rapping and dancing skills.

AWARDS EARNED :

2013 MeLon Music Awards - Newcomer Award

2013 So-Loved Awards - Best Debut Male

2013 So-Loved Awards - Best Single Album (2COOL4SKOOL)

2013 Soompi Awards - Rookie of the Year

2014 Golden Disk Awards - Newcomer/New Rising Star

2014 Seoul Music Awards - Rookie of the Year

2014 Gaon Kpop Chart Awards - Male Group Rookie of the Year