Shopping

Everyone had left the dining room apart from a few people, Masumi was squealing and riding around Sero's back whilst chasing Kaminari.

"Brat." Katsuki called

"Yes." Sero came to a halt putting Masumi on the floor.

" Since it's Saturday go put on some outing clothes and go shopping with Mina.....your going to school on Monday."

"Oh yes shopping, you need a uniform and pencil case and we can buy a few other stuff!" Mina squealed.

Masumi's eyes widen and she gasps loudly, "HUUUHHHHH!"

"Why are you so surprised you went to school before living here." Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"B-but I thought I would go to school with you." Masumi looked up at him with puppy eyes.

"No." Katsuki deadpanned 

Masumi staggered backwards clutching her chest as if she was stabbed in the heart, "Katsu-nii m-my h-heart." 

Katsuki raised an eyebrow questioningly looking down at his little sister.

"How could you!" Masumi whispered  pretending to die. Katsuki walked off.

"Hey!" She screamed  jumping back up, "you're super....supodead....urmmm mean't to say, 'Nooo Sumi don't die, I'm sorry you can come to school with me' and then I say, 'I will never forgive you for this' and then you say....hey are you even listening come backkkkk!" 

"Just go and get changed." Katsuki muttered.

Masumi just grumbled and shuffled out of the dining room upstairs to go and change from her pajamas into something else.

"You're so harsh with her bro." Sero sighed.

"Huh, I'm not harsh." Katsuki argued.

"Coulda said it a little less harshly." Kaminari stated as the rest of the group nodded in agreement.

Timeskip

"I'm ready." Masumi grumpily came back down, wearing a pink cat hoodie with little cat ears, a plain white t-shit underneath and some black shorts.

"Masumi don't frown." Mina said pulling at the corners of the girls mouth, "we're going to bring Eri with us." Mina said.

Masumi just looked sadly and grumbled again.

"Mi-Chan!" Conveniently this was when Eri came in with a similar hoodie only blue and with bunny ears.

Masumi looked up at Eri and smiled., "Eri-Chan."

"See! Happy now, it's going to be really fun and Eri will be with you too!" Mina smiled.

Masumi brightly smiled and nodded.

"Alright Bakugou are you coming with us?" Mina asked.

"Hell no!" Bakugou grumbled stomping away but not before angrily ruffling Masumi's hair and telling her to be safe.

"Mina can we take Ocha-Chan, Kyoka-san and yamomo-San?" Masumi looked up at Mina.

"Sure I don't see why not, it'll be a fun day out just for us girls!" Mina squealed 

Timeskip

The 6 of them were at the mall, Eri and Masumi looked around in awe at the many shops that surrounded them, they both had bright stars in their eyes, the older girls giggled at their reaction.

"OK! So the uniform shop is that way follow me guys!" Mina smiled excitedly leading the way.

They passed many shops, as they went by Masumi and Eri had a good look at each one, poking their heads through the doors as they walked along as the shopkeepers waved at them politely.