PLEASE READ: | author's note |

Okay, so, I'd like to clarify a topic that this book is pretty slow-moving because it takes time to write. And I'm starting another book as soon as Sophie and Tam get together.

As a reader, you have two options for this story. Would you rather the wait for the next chapter to be longer so I have time to write ahead and future updates might shorten to as soon as every week or every other week?

Your second option is to just continue what I'm doing now, with two to three weeks of wait in between each chapter. So you can shorten the wait in between chapters but the one coming out next will be a longer wait (might be up to a month or more at longest) or just continue the writing style I'm doing now?

Another topic is my second book, Spellbook. It's a My Hero Academia book and not a Keeper of the Lost Cities book, so I wanted to know if anyone would read it. It's also an x Reader book, so there's that subject too.

I would like to know your opinions on those topics before I make my move.

However, going back to the possibility that I write future chapters ahead, instead of 2000-3000 words, they might shorten to 800-1000 so I have time to write ahead and still keep on schedule, along with keeping a good schedule and mental health in real life.

Please let me know in the comments which you would prefer, because I'm honestly fine with anything. Thank you for your time.