𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑩𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬.

εïз - Time Skip/ POV

"Alright, class. class is dismissed. Have fun in your break!", our teacher announced, which I quickly packed my stuff, and ran out of the class. There was a crowd in the hallways causing me to slow down.

"omg gushhhh, why is it so crowded", I whined. "Don't worry Nishinoya-senpai is here", a voice startled me, it was Nishinoya. 

"Jeez dude, don't scare me like that", I chuckled.

"I can help you get out of this crowd"

"really?"

"Yeah, follow me", he grabbed my wrist and pushed through the crowd. "ahh you're going too fast", I yelped.

"don't worry Fiona, I'll protect you. LOOK was here!", he shouted as we were already at the gym door.

Is this boy magic, or sum?  HOW DID WE GET THERE SO FAST!

"Hey Noya can you do magi-", I asked, but it was too late Noya had opened the gym door. "FIFI IS HERE", he shouted. I cringed at that nickname. 'Fifi' was a nickname my close friends called me, but I hated it.

"FIONA", I heard a small tangerine shout as he attacked me with a hug. "hello shoyo", I patted his head. 

I made my way to the queen to give her a daily gift. "What do you have for me today Fiona?", she chuckled. I shoved my hand into my backpack taking out a perfect slice of velvet cake. 

"Thanks, I'll make sure to eat it later", she gave me a hug. "Kiyokoooooo, will you take a strand of my hair", my annoying twin brother pleaded.

"Nobody wants your invisible hair Tanaka", I rolled my eyes. "Don't worry Tanaka, some girls like bald guys", Yamaguchi teased, and we all laughed.

" I'm not bald", Tanaka pouted. 

"Tell that to your 1-inch hair", Kiyoko snapped.

The whole gym went silent.

"Well that was...umm something", I sucked in my teeth. Then I notice the third years weren't here, which was weird because they scold us for being late. "Where are those thrid years?".

"Their late, again", Kageyama smirked. "That means...."

"WE GET TO PICK HOW MANY LAPS THEY DO AROUND THE GYM", we all shouted, except for Tsukishima. 

Every time somebody is late for practice we make them run laps around the gym, and we get to choose. 

We heard the gym door slide open, "we're late!", the third year bowed. We all snickered and laughed. "go change and start your 30 laps now!", I demanded.

"30 laps!?", they gasped. I nodded and pointed them to the locker room to change.

"Hey Fiona?", Yachi called out. "Don't you have to change into your manager uniform?", she eyed me.

"Oh Yachi....don't remind me that I'm the latest best amazing third manager of Karasuno", I put my hands on my hip and stood proud.

"I second that", Hinata said. 

"Me too" nishinoya also agreed. 

"This is why you too are my favorites", I walked away.

"Why the hell is you, kids, just standing there and not getting ready for practice", we heard Ukai scream at the players. I laughed.

εïз ꒰Time Skip꒱

The practice had started. Water bottles were set up. The third years were excused from the laps since it was an important reason why they were late. I had fallen asleep.

The practice had finished, and I was taking my peaceful until it was a volleyball smacked my forehand. "who in the right mind thinks they have the right to disturb my sleep!", i shouted at the second and first years.

"It was Tanaka", they all pointed to my bald twin brother. "I'm sorry, we were doing a dance battle, and when I was dancing Noya tripped me. So I went to go hit him back but he weaved it, please don't get mad at me", he pleaded.

"I'm telling Saeko" I pouted and crossed my arms. I was her favorite so when Tanaka bothers me, he's in big trouble ;)

"you snitch, this is why your uglier", he walked away. "We look the same!"

The ball of sunshine walked up to me, "I don't think you're ugly". "Thanks shoyo. this is why you're my favorite player", I patted his head as I went to go change.

As I was changing I got a message from Saeko that she was picking us up. Thank god. I didn't want to pick the bus.

Walking out of the locker room and finding the whole team chilling in the gym, then I remembered my slumber party.

"GUYS!", I shouted, grabbing their attention.

"I have a slumber party for the week of break, and I'm only inviting you guys.", I smiled being proud myself. "Oh, our parents are on a 2-month business trip", I smirked.

"I'm joining", Noya said.

"Me too", Kageyama said. and the rest of the team agreed.

I and Tanaka waved goodbye as we hopped into our sister's car.

"Hey Fiona, want a pack of gummy worms?", she asked me. I nodded my head quickly. "Can I have some?", Tanaka asked.

"No baldly", we both said and laughed.

The rest of the ride was just us teasing Tanaka, like always.

꒰ READ HERE ꒱

I like making stories, a lot

 so don't expect this store to update like every week

I might forget about it <3