Pranks For The Great Time

Travis and Conner Stoll had not pulled a prank on Katie for the past week. Katie knew it wasn't good but she liked having no pranks for little while. And she was prepared she had seen it all. Right wrong. When she woke up she heard laughter but not just any laughter, it was Stoll laughter. She opened her eyes and the horrific vision she saw was Conner and Travis Stoll with permanent markers on her face. She jumped up and looked in the mirror. Her hair was Bright neon green and apparently the Stolls were using the permanent marker to play tic tac to on her face. Katie was enraged. She walked out, not saying a word and grabbed her shovel. Travis had a terrified look on his face that Katie was happy to see.

She screamed "Travis Stoll you better run fast and charged at him shovel aimed toward his face. Travis ran hard into the Demeter cabin wall. Katie feeling better went to change out of her pj's. Conner chuckled and Katie sent him a cold dark look so he stopped. And started to help Travis out of cabin 4.

Katie made it until lunch, then she heard a explosion. Everyone looked around camp. Katie looked at the strawberry fields they were in ruins. One part the Stolls bombed and there was a huge crater in the ground, another part had just disappeared. The Stolls had worked with the Hecate cabin and the Hephaestus cabin. They are going to be in the infirmary for weeks. Katie looked in the crater, the Stolls were there laughing their heads off.

Katie got her garden shears and called "I found the explosion and the culprits." Everyone in camp came running.

"Stolls!" Katie screamed.

"Yes ma'am." Travis replied.

"For the strawberry fields!" Katie screamed and for the second time that day she charged at Travis Stoll with a gardening tool. This time Travis did not run into a door. After she was done she went to shower. When Katie finished her shower there was a simple light yellow dress with a note on it. Katie opened the letter and it said

Dear Katie,

Wear this dress. When you put it on, it will do your hair and makeup. Then go to the crater in the strawberry fields for a blind date. And go or else you will see the rage of the Aphrodite Cabin.

Love, the Aphrodite Cabin.

"Wow that was aggressive." Katie said. But she changed into the dress and it put her hair into two french braids. Katie loved her outfit. And started towards the strawberry fields. Katie's jaw dropped. Travis Stoll was looking around in a suit. Travis smiled at her and laid down a picnic blanket down at the bottom of the crater and instantly sandwiches appeared.

"So a blind date." Travis said.

"Yeah how could anyone picture us together." Katie stammered. They sat down on the picnic blanket. Travis grabbed a sandwich.

"You look pretty tonight." Travis said softly. Katie felt her cheeks heating up.

"Shut up Stoll." Katie said as she softly punched him. She grabbed a sandwich and took a bite.

"Good sandwich." Travis said. After they finished their sandwiches they star gazed. The stars were beautiful. And the date was perfect.