Part 2

I hope you guys like this chapter ;)

The picture is what Lenix looks like :)

Xx-J

-x-x-x-

7:30am

“Good Morning Ariel!” Jesse screams from upstairs. I’m still a bit shaken up from my encounter with Luke earlier. I managed to cover up the large bruise on my face and partly cover the bruises on my legs and arms.

I flip the pancakes one last time and I set them on two plates, one for me and one for Jesse. I cool off the pan and wash my hands. I see my reflection in the metal tap and I quickly check if the bruise is visible.

It isn’t and I sigh in relief. I turn the tap off and dry my hands. Two arms wrap around my waist and I turn around.

“Happy Birthday Ariel!!” Jesse screams from behind me. I laugh and ruffle his hair. I kiss the top of his head and hug him back.

“Thank-you Jesse! Are you going to school today?” I ask Jesse softly. He tightens his grip on me and then let’s go.

“I don’t want to because it’s your birthday, but I need to because I have a test today” He tells me. He grabs both of the plates with pancakes on them and brings them to the table. I go to the fridge and get out the vanilla ice-cream and strawberries from the fridge.

“I’ll take you to school after you get ready.” I tell him. He just nods and sits down in front of his plate.

We start eating and he tells me about his upcoming soccer match.

-

-

“C’mon Jesse!” I yell out to him. He comes running down the stairs with his soccer boots in his hand and a bag on his back.

“I’m ready, let’s go.” He tells me. We slide into the car and I start the engine. Jesse cheers and we start our journey to school.

As we drive down the school road, I see Luke, Ashton, Michael and Calum. I try to shield my eyes but they still somehow spot me.

“Boohoo slut!” Ashton calls out to the car as we drive past them. I close my eyes and blink away the tears.