Black hair

It was a nice morning in the hotel. The flowers were blooming, the birds were singing and everyone was happy and ready for the day to start and another meeting to be over.

Until....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Canada looked in shock at the image of the mirror in front of him. Instead of the blond mess that normally sits on the canadiens head there was now a black nest out of raven black hair. 

'How is this possible?'

'I thought I made sure it would never turn black again!'

A thousend thoughts were going throught his head as he looked at the black hair that now sat on his head. He quickly rushed out of the bathroom to look for his 'speacial' book that he always takes with him.

Kumajiro looked at his owner, no his bestfriend with worry as the canadien panicked even more now. As he saw the black hair on his friends head he was taken back since he never saw his black hair again since...that day.

He would never forget the day his friend decidet it would be for the best if he became someone else.

~~~Flashback~~~  

"What are you doing Mother?"

The blackhaired women whipped around as she saw her oldest son stand behind her.

The woman quickly got up from where she was sitting and started walking towards her oldest son.

"Oh Kanata it's nothing really just go back to sleep"

She tried to convince him to get back to bed and ignore the blood on her hands.

Her oldest son, Kanata, stared at her tired but when he looked past her he saw his little brother on the floor.

Kanata's eyes widened as he run past his mother to get a better view of his brother. As he looked  the lttle toddler over he noticed a few cuts on his body nothing to serious if it wasn't the fakt that the wounds didn't heal as they usual do.

"Get away from him Kanata and go back to bed please."

 Kanata whipped around as his mother said that.

"But he is hurt we have to help him!"

That was when he finally noticed the sharp stone in his mothers hands. 

"Mother why do you have that stone?"

Kanata's mother smiled at him before walking towards him and then kneeling in front him. 

"I'm so sorry my little snowflake but it had to be done."

She looked at her son in hopes that he would understand that what she did had to be done.

But he just looked at her with fear in his eyes but it quickly turned into anger.

"Why would you do this to him don't you love us!?"

The blackhaired woman was taken back by that respond. She looked on the ground in shame.

"Of course I do but..."

"But what?"

"You two are sucking me dry you are taking all the land from me..."

She looked up at her son again who gasped as he saw the madness in her eyes.