Mile High

I got in the toilet and locked the door, looking at my watch... Five minutes...

I quickly grabbed my toothbrush, toothpaste, brush, perfume and lip stick out of the bag. Maybe the lipstick was too much??? Scratch the lipstick.
I brushed my teeth, splashed some water on my face and washed hands, brushed my hair and a tiny squirt of perfume... Three minutes gone, two to go... Then there was a knock on the door, it made me jump. I put my ear to it...

"Becca it's me, let me in quick" Tom was whispering against the door.

I unlocked it and he practically barged me out of the way.

"Shit sorry... That Miriam was coming and..." I pounced on him stopping him from talking and pushed him against the door locking it.

My lips met his and we frantically started kissing, tongues dancing our very own choreography together.

I reached down and started undoing his trousers, his erection was begging to be set free. I couldn't believe he'd gotten that horny in that short amount of time. Although I could feel my own wetness soaking into my knickers, something about doing this was a massive turn on for both of us. I pulled his trousers and boxers down at the same time and he stepped out of them. I couldn't help my sneaky look down or licking my lips.

Tom lifted my skirt and ran his thumb over my pussy. His eyes widened with feeling how wet I already was. He hooked his hand around the back of my knickers and slid them down and off.

Tom spun us around so now it was my back against the door and we started kissing again.

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him as he started kissing my neck right in that sweet spot.
He stopped and looked me in the eyes seeking my approval before he lined himself up to my entrance, I bit my bottom lip and he pulled me down on to him.

Our eyes never left each other. All I could see was love, lust and my Tom back.

We stayed like this for a moment until he pulled back and started thrusting into me. Our foreheads were touching and I had my hands in his hair whilst he had his hands on my bum holding me in place.

Tom was starting to make these animalistic growls from deep down inside his throat. His fingers were digging further into my skin. It was so fucking sexy, even if we weren't having sex I think he could have made me orgasm just by making those noises.

"Fuck... Becca... I love you" he was whispering between breaths, he had moved his hands up my body to cup my face.

I ran my hands from his hair down his back pulling him into me more. I wanted to feel all of him.

He moved one of his hands to round the back of my neck and the other down to my left breast as he moved his head to kiss my neck again.

I was trying to be quiet, but if anyone walked past that toilet they would have definitely known what we were doing. At this point I didn't care any more. I could feel those tell tale tightening feelings happening, I was so close. Tom must have felt it to, because he started pounding into me harder and faster.

I needed something in my mouth to stop me screaming so I covered it with my own hand as my orgasm rushed over me.

Tom however didn't stop and kept going and ramped up his pace. The pleasure I was feeling enveloped me totally. I was already quickly building to another climax and ended up putting my finger in my mouth to stop me screaming.

I stifled my moaning as Tom ejaculated, coating me inside as my own release swept over me again.

I still had my finger in my mouth and could taste that metallic iron flavour of blood... SHIT! I must have bitten my finger drawing blood. My eyes shot open, my panicked feeling was creeping back from the pit of my stomach. That taste flooding my memories with Dave.

Tom's breathing was ragged and he lifted his head, "hey are you ok?" He stilled completely and cupped my face.

I still had my finger in my mouth, but I slowly shook my head.

"What's wrong?" He looked concerned.

I took my finger out from my mouth and sure enough I had split my finger at the knuckle. Blood started to run down the back of my hand.

"Shit, Becca" Tom lifted me up off him and placed me on the floor and grabbed some tissues from the dispenser on the counter. He wrapped them round my finger.

I just looked at the blood slowly soaking through the white paper turning it red. I had to keep blinking, all I could see was that blood spreading across the carpet from Natalie. I shut my eyes trying to block it out.

"Becca, Becca... Look at me" Tom took my head in his hands so my focus shifted to him.

"I'm sorry" I was just about holding it together.
"Look at me Becca" he wrapped his hand around my finger so I could no longer see it in my peripheral vision. My eyes met his.
"Why did you bite your finger?" He looked so worried.
"I... I was trying to stop myself from being so loud. I didn't mean to do it" A stray tear ran down my cheek. He rubbed his thumb across it and tucked my hair behind my ear.
"It's ok" he pulled me into a hug.

I suddenly had the feeling of semen running down the inside of my leg.

"Shit" I pushed him away slightly and went to grab some more paper.

"Oh don't worry about that" he smiled at me.

"Don't worry... I don't want a cum stain on my shoe" I did have black canvas flats on.

"What?" Tom started giggling.

Suddenly all my worries, panic, fear just melted away. I started laughing aswell.

"There's my Becca, now let me help you with" he motioned his finger up and down me, "this" he was still chuckling away.

I cleaned myself up as best as I could as Tom sorted himself out, then he took my hand to examine my finger.

"I hope you packed some plasters, I don't know how we're going to explain to Miriam what you did to get one from her" he was still smiling.

"Well I could always just say that my boyfriend was ravaging me in the toilet and to stop myself from waking up the entire sleeping plane I stuffed my finger in my mouth because he was making me have multiple orgasm's" I giggled at him as I fished in my bag revealing a plaster.

Tom took it and wrapped it around my finger. Then he planted a kiss on the top of it.

"Maybe as you seem to have a Mary Poppins bag you should add a ball gag in there... Save your finger next time" he winked at me.

"Next time?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Well I don't think that I could resist you wherever we are" he lent down and kissed me quickly on my lips.

"We had better head back to our seats now" he looked disappointed.

"Shit... I hope no one notices two of us leaving. Do you think they'll realise what we were doing"

"I think they'll probably work that out for themselves"

Fuck I hadn't even thought about how we were going to leave the toilet.

"Well I'll go first" I announced.

I unlocked the door and slipped out, heading back to my seat. I looked around, most people were asleep and the kids were still watching their films.

As I sat down I looked back at the toilet and Tom appeared. I gave him a knowing look and he had the biggest grin appear across his face as he went back to his seat quickly, clearing his throat. He couldn't have made it any more obvious.