Punishment

Narrative.

Namjoon was scared but also turned on by the sight of Hoseok driving angrily. He keep swerving and swearing at people on the road (sounds like my mom) there was a thick silence in the car. only the sound of cars passing by and the radio on volume 5 but Namjoon decided to break the silence.

"H-hobi I think we should think this through I only did it so you didn't have to get scolded by Yoongi Hyung," Namjoon told the older. But he wasn't paying attention to the younger he was sexually frustrated and he couldn't think straight at the moment.

As they pulled into the back of the building two big doors lead to the underground parking space.

Hoseok grabbed his key card from his wallet swiping it against the monitor to let him into the building. After Hoseok drove down to his parking spot level 2 he turned off his car walking out of it, not forgetting to slam it shut making Namjoon more afraid than he already was.

"C'mon Hobi be reasonable I didn't mean to get you sexually frustrated...I just wanted us to not be late to brunch" Namjoon said while jogging trying to get out of his punishment "are you sure cause it seemed like it to me" Hoseok said while pressing the elevator button to go up to level 5  "I was just playing" "yeah and now I'm going to play" Hoseok said grabbing Namjoons wrist dragging him out of the elevator into his apartment "you been so bad today Joonie" "what should I do with you" Hoseok questions as Namjoon stood there scared "hm? No reply, I guess it's a punishment for you little joonie" Hoseok said grabbing the younger wrist dragging him into the room flinging him onto the bed. "Hold on I'm gonna get something," Hoseok told the younger going into his closet.

"W-what's that" Namjoon stuttered "a vibrator," Hoseok said simply climbing on top of Namjoon's body "strip bitch" Hoseok said "o-ok" Namjoon said excited but tried to hide it "I'm gonna put a blindfold on you," He told the younger putting a cloth over Namjoons face.

Hoseok took the vibrator and clipped it on Namjoon's dick and his tiddies (Like the one scene from bj Alex) "maybe this will teach you not to pull pranks on me yeah" Hoseok went up to pull Namjoon into a kiss "your gonna sit here for an hour alright" Hoseok told as Namjoon nodded but that wasn't the reaction he was looking for, so he pulled apart Namjoon's thigh and slapped it leaving a red handprint "I'm going to leave you for an hour alright slut" "o-ok master" Namjoon said "good" was all Hoseok said as he turned on the vibrator to level 8 "a-ah" Namjoon moaned startled from the sudden action "m-master...please"

Poor boy he felt like cumming already.
___

By the time Hoseok came back, Namjoon looked like a train wreck. Snot running down his nose tears flowing down from his eyes from being overstimulated his legs shaking dried up cum all over his stomach and thighs...Hoseok thought he looked cute like this. He had Namjoon all to himself, only he got to see this side of the Younger and that turned him on.

"Have you learned your lesson slut" Hoseok said taking off the blindfold feeling how soaked it was "y-yes master" He moaned "p-please I-I can't take it anymore turn it off please master, I'll be a good boy" Namjoon slurred out with tears flowing out his eyes "I-I- promise" He cried out. The pleasure was too much for him "ok" Hoseok said turning off the vibrator un-clipping it from the youngers body parts "you did good Joonie" Hoseok patted his head giving him his famous heart-shaped smile "m-master" "hm" "c-could you please fuck me?" Namjoon asked averting eyes from the older feeling embarrassed "is that what you want" Hoseok asked as Namjoon nodded his head "don't have to tell me twice, come suck me off slut" Hoseok said dropping all the stuff on the floor laying on the bed "ok master" Namjoon climbed on the older kissing his lips "mhp" He moaned feeling insides of the older mouth as Hoseok grabbed onto the youngers small waist moving him back and forth onto his dick to get some friction "ahh hobi" Namjoon moaned detaching his mouth from the olders "you don't get to call me that slut" Hoseok said "sorry" Namjoon said throwing his head back in pleasure as the older was moving him back and forth faster than before "ahh fuck" Hoseok groaned "let me just fuck you, forget about that suck off that shit can wait" Hoseok said turning them over so that he was on top of Namjoon.

"You look so cute underneath me, you know that Joonie" Hoseok said while taking off his shirt "I could fuck you everyday" Hoseok said taking off his shorts and underwear not breaking eye contact with the younger "you so beautiful" Hoseok told the younger kissing down onto him stopping when he got to his dick

"I'm going to put it in ok Joon" Hoseok asked wiping the sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand "please hurry master I can't take it anymore, please just shove your massive cock into me, let all that pent up sexual frustration out on m-" "fuck" he moaned as Hoseok shoved his dick up his hole "your so tight baby," Hoseok said as he thrust back into Namjoon "h-ha" Namjoon moaned gripping onto the bed sheet "oh fuck" Hoseok said throwing his head back.

He and Namjoon felt like they were on cloud nine right now. Yes they had sex yesterday but today it felt like heaven.

"Master I need to cum" Namjoon told "ok baby," Hoseok said thrusting into his hole faster every second "a-ah" "please, oh fuck" Namjoon said "I-I can't hold it anymore Hoseok" "let's cum together," Hoseok told "one, two three" They both cummed at the same time with Hoseok falling onto the younger and Namjoon's legs shaking. "that was fun," Hoseok said rolling off of the younger "I-it was" Namjoon said short of breath "round two" Hoseok smirked "Hoseok no, was that not enough I'm exhausted," Namjoon said getting cut off with Hoseok kissing him again.

 "that was fun," Hoseok said rolling off of the younger "I-it was" Namjoon said short of breath "round two" Hoseok smirked "Hoseok no, was that not enough I'm exhausted," Namjoon said getting cut off with Hoseok kissing him again

Namjoon got that arch 😩

THATS WAS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT YALL AJEJEJEJDJDN
Tbh idk how to feel about it lmao
Anyways hahah
Sorry if there are any mistakes I rushed this chapter lololol