•~chapter 1~•~why can't I just stop?~•

~Tw! Drinking, somewhat sexual content~

the night before
The bar was stacked to the brim with people, Mammon sitting somewhere else, and seemed to just be asking for another promise...

This morning
Mammons POV
The familiar sent of alcohol coated and drenched whatever natural odours I had,

'wait a second...' I thought for a moment before I frantically realised something and checked the pocket of the pants I wore yesterday, finding a small piece of paper stuffed in with the other contents stored in my pocket.

'oh God no...' I saw it was folded up and began to mess with it, hoping my intuition was wrong but then...

"No... Not again..."

Another sexual promise... Let me read out the note to you.

"Hey! I helped you pay for a few drinks yesterday! But you seemed pretty drunk so I wrote you this! You promised we could hook up tonight, at about 11pm, (insert random address)

-Emilia (or Mimi, whatever you prefer)"

There was also a picture, this is probably her...

(what she looks like, I just got a bit lazy and didn't do the bottom half)

Alright then, I know who I'm looking for. Just have to have a plan for sneaking out... Hm... Well, the timing will help me for everyone BUT beel... Hm... Well, if I stay away from the kitchen I'm pretty sure I'll be ok.

Just act natural throughout the day and sneak out at night. That is my normal life. My everyday life. My casual life.

'Heh... Avatar of greed being in so much debt to so many people in so many ways... Pathetic...'

I bet that's what's going through your mind, right? Well, it's what's going through mine.

Well... I should probably get ready. Meh, my usual clothes 'll do.

I quickly got dressed and rushed downstairs, stopping for a moment just to wonder...

'why can't I stop?'
'why can't I stop drinking or gambling or spending so much?'
'why can't I just stop?'