THE LAST CHAPTER

SOPHIE
I woke up early on a Saturday. Tomorrow was the day everyone was going home. Which this was my last day here and I planned to make the most of it.

But today before we were leaving,the school  decided to take us on an excursion as a reward for the outstanding performance. And one lucky student was going to pick where we were going to.

"I hope it's me,so I'll pick Florida
Sarah said.

"Why Florida?" I asked.

"Uh rollercoaster duh" she said.

Nope, New York has the best" Brooklyn said.

"Lets just hope its a good place" I said.

We all gathered in the general common room to hear who was deciding the location. Then our principal pulled out a paper.

"Walker Bryant!" He shouted. Everyone cheered. He'd become very popular these last few weeks.

"So Walker,where we going?" Parker asked. Suspense filled the air as we awaited his answer.

"OHIO" he said. Then everyone started murmuring.

"I hear it has good beaches" one girl said.

"No the food is the best" another said.

I know Walker wasn't interested In any of these things so what's the real reason he chose OHIO? I'd ask him later.

2 HOURS LATER
We had all packed and we were boarding the plane. We all got Starbucks and enter the plane.

We all had had sections that could take about eight people. In my section, it was: myself, Walker, Sarah, Gavin, Sicily, Parker, Aidan, and a new student named Coco.

I saw Gavin look at her, I was shocked that he didn't tell me about her till the term ended. I didn't even know she was in the school.

The plane ride was long and smoothly. I never imagined coming back here. And yes, I would have asked him why we were coming here, but I felt asleep that whole time.

Two hours later (SpongeBob Voice)~ I can't believe auto correct doesn't know SpongeBob 😒

We landed in Ohio. I saw the same airport I did when I left. The same receptionist, the same planes, It sent shivers down my spine.

We went to the Air B'nB we booked and settled in. Everyone went out to different places.

Sarah and Sicily went to the park, Gavin and Coco went to the mall, and Parker and Aidan went to the skate park.

Which left Walker and I alone in the hotel.

"Walker?" I called while we  were watching TV.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"Why'd you bring us here?" I asked.

"You'll see. C'mon let's go" He said.

"Go where?" I asked slipping my feet into my converses.

"Somewhere" He said.

"That's not a place" I said.

"Pfft, You're obviously not a Marvel fan" He said jokingly and I rolled my eyes.

He called an Uber and we got in. As we were going, I tried not to look at the road because it looked more and more familiar; more and more familiar to where it all happened. 

I still couldn't remember the place that much, considering the fact that I wanted to forget all about my past.

When we got to the place and the car stopped, he put a blind fold on me.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"Its a surprise" He answered.

He walked me forward. We kept moving until he turned me right and I hit a stump. "Sorry Soph" he said.

"Its fine" I said.

He removed the blindfold, but I was still looking downwards.

"Soph, look up" He said chuckling. I looked up and.... I couldn't even.

I didn't even realize that I was here. I saw the same tree that Walker made that promise.

Note: You can go back to chapter three to see the promise and hoe he'd fulfilling it.

"Sophie I wanna tell you again that no matter what, from now on, we'll always be together, through thick or thin.
No matter how far we were again from each other, I still came for you. This I promised you" He said, and like the last time, I was in tears.

"And I hope I fulfilled it" He added.

"Yea, Eventually" I chuckled.

"Yeah" He said laughing.

Then he put my hand on the carved hand print, And it still fit. I swear, I don't grow. Then he got down on one knee.

I was so confused.

"You're the most amazing girl I've ever seen. I've been in love with you since we were kids, but I didn't know what love was.

When I saw you on that stage, I thought you weren't the same girl that I made a promise to two years ago, but I was wrong. You aren't the same girl that I made a promise to, you're the same girl I met when we first became friends.

I felt so incomplete without you. Everything I did always sprang up your name in me. I thought about you every day. So... Sophia Nicole Fergi?" He said.

"Yeah?" I responded nervously.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I was so shocked, I didn't even think twice.

"Yes!!" I said.

He carried me up and then what I would describe as the most amazing thing happened. He dropped me down and kissed me. I don't even know how long we stayed like that, and I didn't care. At that point, I forgot everything. I forgot Piper, I forgot the squad, I even forgot Jentzen. As its said;

"Everyone in your life is either a blessing, or a lesson"

All those were lessons and he's  my blessing.
And its all because of those
                   Promises.

The end.......

Authors note
And that's that last chapter. I've so glad to have finished this book. I always thought that "A new day" would end first but I guess not. There's still so much in store for A new day and I can't wait.
Thank you all for reading my story. Another term is starting and I have to leave again. Its so hard leaving you guys to go learn some Math or sumn. I love y'all to the moon and till me meet again. And to the most amazing people ever.
crappynerves
lumosnarnia
ScftCorphie( I still have to get used to your new username tho)😂
TheWatermelonWriter
I live y'all and all my readers. I may not know you, but trust me, I live you and all the support you give.
Don't forget to vote. And comment your favorite part of the story. Once again, I love y'all!!
~Emma🦄