𝖎𝖎

COSMO AWOKE WITH A SUDDEN
feeling of dread pooling through his stomach. Was it a mistake that he finally told Philza what had been eating at him for a while, while the chat was still listening? Maybe then, he had thought, he could finally hit two birds with one stone. But it could also lead him to a terrible mistake, he knew that, but he so desperately wanted it to get off his conscious and leave him alone.

He rolled in his bed trying to figure out what to do, passing the time while the sun rose up into the sky. A small drizzle of rain started up, his plants bathed in the sunlight through the window.

Cosmo reached to the side of his nightstand and grabbed his phone, stretching greatly in the process.

He hesitated to open his phone, he had only glanced at the lock screen and he could see notifications from all sorts of people he befriended in his days of streaming, making him clench his hands into the pale sheets. How selfish could he be that he was going to leave it all behind.

He ignored it all and opened Twitter, noticing that the top hashtag in the United States was #Spacemodieing.

If he hasn't realized it already, it was a big mistake to spread it on stream, in front of thousands of people.

'Great,' Cosmo thought with a sigh, 'everyone is freaking out about what I said to Phil last night. I knew I should've ended the stream before talking about it, I probably shouldn't have talked about it at all actually. Now people I don't even know are worried now about some small issue.'

Ring

Ring

He glanced down onto his phone, noticing the contact Tubbo <3 in bold letters at the top of his screen. His finger hovered over the green answer button, his mind soaring about what Tubbo would want this early in the morning. He proceeded to stare at the screen.

'Is it really good for me to pick up the phone? What if he's bothered too because of what's going on?' Cosmo panicked. 'It's fine, maybe he just wants to borrow something from me on the SMP? I'm sure that's the only reason, yeah?'

All he could hear was the sound of the loud ringing coming from the phone as it bounced around his room, causing him to panic more. He quickly pressed the answer button and the sound of cheerfulness of Tubbo's voice calmed him down.

"Hey!" Tubbo's voice could be heard through the speaker, his voice inflating and echoed around Cosmo's room.

"What's up? Do you need something?" Cosmo sounded as curious as possible. Maybe Tubbo won't know what happened last night on the stream-

"Well..." Tubbo uttered, his voice getting quiet and worried.

Cosmo saw it coming, of course he was going to call him about this. What other reason would there be? Feeling like an idiot, he tried to keep his cool and make it sound like nothing ever happened.

"Hhm? Is there something wrong Tubbo, someone after your bees again?"

"O-Oh, my bees are fine. But, well, I kinda saw what was happening on twitter and wanted to make sure you were okay."

'Well look what you caused,' he sighed, utterly defeated, 'he went out of his way to check on someone of the likes of you.'

"Yeah, I'm fine! I'm just surprised by how it spread so quickly, and ended up being a top hashtag in the US, and well, I'm in the UK, you know?"

"Oh, okay! Good to hear you're fine! Well, if you do ever need someone to talk to you can always come to me, or anyone else. We're all here for you!"