Sun,mars and saturn

This idea came from a conversation.

_________________

Looking at sun, Mars thought of the perfect prank. He glided over to the star and whispered in his ear "did you know, if a star gets water poured on it, the star dies" the red planet smirked while Sun's face paled.

The dwarf Star quickly ran and left the house in a panicked rush, passing saturn on the way "huh?" the ringed planet said confused looking at the star, he then glanced at the room the star had come from and saw Mars trying to hold back laughter.

"what did you do?" the ringed planet asked the smaller one "oh nothing" Mars replied. "well obviously it was something, I've never seen sun leave a room that quickly unless he's drunk and needs to vomit
"trust me Saturday, it was nothing" mars stated then left the room to grab a bucket.

Saturn rolled his eyes at the nickname and left to find Neptune. She owed him £8.

____________________

Mars was struggling to breathe by the time he had found a bucket and filled it with water, he needed help from Mercury the girl maybe short but damn she's strong, the solar system was having a disney marathon tonight, mars didn't know what disney was but earth said it was good so he'd trust earth's judgement.

The two planets placed the bucket on top of the door and went back to the group of planets, moons, and black hole, Sun was the only one who hadn't arrived.

Just as the star opened the door a bucket of water fell on his head, Sun screamed as his flames grew and set fire to everything

Five minutes later

The planets stood in the ashes of their house, the sun had passed out 2 minutes ago, "so that's what would happen-" Mars was interupted by Saturn dropkicking him.