1

𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

Chapter one| Talk it out

Crystal

"Get the fuck out!" I yelled and threw the duffle bag at Davis.

"I almost called you some. Bro If you would've broke my game." He chuckled and sat the bag down.

"Fuck you and that fucking game." I said and went to open the door. "Get the fuck out." I pointed.

"I'll be back later. Imma go get us some food." He smiled and kissed my forehead before walking out.

Leaving the bag.

I slammed the door causing my dog to jump and run towards me.

"I don't like you right now. Y'all look too much alike." I mumbled and walked past it towards my room.

Jade lindale

Jade lindale

"What is you over here for Davis?" I sighed and asked as I let him in the house.

"What you mean why I'm here? I live here right?" He asked and I nodded.

"I guess." I said and walked towards the kitchen.

"I bought the house." He stopped walking and so rolled my eyes before opening the refrigerator.

The house was beautiful and big. Don't get me wrong, I was very thankful for this but i know he just got me this house all the way out here so he can do what he wants in the city.

"I never said you didn't buy the house. Why you acting all mad? Not only that, none of your shit is here. You come and go when you please." I twisted my face up and said.