2

𝙄 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

Chapter Two| Awkward situations

Crystal

I'm in the most awkward situation ever right now.

Tamia got me hanging around some Jade chick and they literally just keep talking over me. I'm tryna talk and every time I do Tamia get louder and Jade laugh.

I will dead ass run these bitches the fuck over.

"I'm out." I stood up and grabbed my purse. "Where you going?" Tamia asked and I just looked at her.

"Quit acting like that. For real." I said and walked to my car. Tamia followed leaving Jade all by herself at the table.

"What is you acting like that for?" She pulled her dress down.

"You acting different as fuck. I'm tryna talk so it don't be awkward and I'm trying to get to know the fucking girl. Every time I fucking talk you get loud and she fucking laugh. If y'all got a little joke going on, let me know now." I said and she crossed her arms.

"Like we grown as fuck. Y'all stuck in middle school man fuck outta here." I waved her off and went to my car.

Bitches got me fucked up if they think I'm about to just sit here uncomfortable while they play they lil kid ass jokes.

"Alright." She sighed and nodded. "I see how you feel. It wasn't really nothing." She said and I nodded.

I was starting to get irritated because not only was she lying straight to my face but she was gone go over there and tell the bitch everything that happened.

I'm not slow.