DNF

A week ago:

"Does he?" Dream asked, his smile growing.

"Yeah- He overshared though so now I know that he's into you romantically and sexually. What's worse is the bitch told me he likes it rough, like what the fuck I didn't ask??"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, I swear."

"You better not be lying to me."

"I'm not! I swear on my life, that's what he said"

••••••

Dream and George sat on the couch together on their phones. George was mindlessly scrolling through twitter and Dream was scrolling through some replies on his youtube videos, just to see what people had to say. He saw so many comments about him and George being together. He found it funny that so many people were that entertained by the idea of him and George being together romantically or sexually.

"Hey George?" Dream asked, completely out of the blue to George, "Have you ever thought about what it'd be like to fuck?"

There was a very loud silence for a few seconds.

"Dream-" George stared at him, "Dream, what the fuck?"

"I dunno," Dream shrugged casually, "With all the shipping and stuff the thought has had to have crossed your mind at least once, right?"

"Uh, no?" George lied. Of course it has, but he wasn't about to admit that. He hoped Dream wouldn't call his bluff, even though he was obviously blushing now.

Dream noticed, but let it go and pretended he didn't see how flustered George got.

"I guess my imagination is just more vivid."

George raised an eyebrow, "I think you just secretly wanna get in my pants."

Dream ignored George and continued scrolling through youtube comments. The hate comments were honestly funny to him. It always just proves that it's always the dumbest people who chose to leave hate.

But the shipping comments were even funnier. Some people sounded so ridiculous, Dream wondered if they were self-aware or not. There were some comments that were genuinely funny though, mainly the ones that used ironic emojis or made a dumb joke that wasn't too weird.

"People write fanfictions about us fucking apparently. Like the whole thing is just sex." Dream said, like it was a normal thing to bring up.

"Yeah it's weird, but I don't really care." George replied, only half paying attention to Dream.

Dream opened wattpad on his browser and laughed to himself. He was skimming through multiple books, laughing at some and being genuinely amazed at the talent in others.

"Oh my god, George, they write you as a bottom like every single time." Dream laughed at George's angry yet flustered face.

George was more offended than anything, "I hate you. That's not true."

Dream chuckled a little more and then showed George his phone, "Look! I'm not even lying."

"Fuck you." George grumbled, glaring at Dream.

Dream leaned in towards George, "You won't."

George rolled his eyes, "Shut up Dream, you're actually so annoying."

Dream giggled more and scrolled up a bit.

"You know, you said that here in this fic, like, four paragraphs before I started railing you."