Alone...forever,possibly. prt 10

omg!! im on a roll here! 2 prts in one day!! whoo whoo!!

sry. got carried away....

so!

here's prt 10 mi awesome fans

as always plse continue to do wat u do

comment nd vote :)

luv u all!!

I STILL NEED A NEW TITLE!!!

TITLE CONTEST PEOPLE!!!!!

ok now seriously....

i will let u get to the stry :)

.......................................................................

Hallie Gwen:

"Collete can you hear me!? Collete!" I yelled.

No movement. Not even a murmur, a sound, a flex of fingers.

"Sadie! Go get Shane!" I screamed.

She nodded her head and ran out the door with Rose. I turned back to Collete.

"Please Collete, don't leave me. Don't leave me baby girl. You can't go anywhere on me, don't leave me, ok?"

She didn't stir.

"PLEASE!" I screamed. Tears ran down my face.

I held her hand and buried my face in my knees.

Sobs escaped my mouth as I tried to process what had happened.

It didn't make sense. What had happened? She was only doing laundry....

I felt arms around me.

"Sadie, go upstairs. Bring Rose with you." said the person.

I heard steps on the stairs and a voice comforting me.

I knew that voice.

"Shane." I said and buried my head in his shirt.

"I know honey. I know." he said.

He stepped away from me and went to examine Collete.

I held still, holding my sister's hand.

"She was hit on the head. I think she bumped it against a wall or something." he said.

I looked up to see him turning her arm gently.

"She was cut here." He continued as he pointed at her arm.

"And she fell back, I think."

He held his fingers to her neck.

"Hallie." he said.

I froze in fear. His next words would determine everything in my life.

I couldn't lose my sister. Not again.

"She's not dead Hallie. She's alive."

I choked. A small grin took place on my face and I exclaimed in joy.

She was alive. At least for now.

I stood up, not letting go of Collete's hand and walked towards Shane. He held out his arms. I buried my face in his chest, tears streaming down.

'Thank you God.' I thought to myself. 'Thank you for your miracle.'

"It's ok baby girl. It's ok. Everything is gonna be ok." He whispered in my ear.

His strong arms encircled me and I felt safe, as I always did when I'm with him.

After I finally calmed down, I carried Collete into her room and Shane tucked her in bed while I got the medicine from the bathroom closet.

After Collete was all set, I went to go check on Sadie. She was sleeping on top of Rose's back. I quietly closed the door and went back to Collete's room and stopped at the door. I leaned my head against the door frame and watched Shane stroke Collete's hair and change her bandages on her arm.

He was so kind. That's what I had always loved about him. When we were little, people said we would grow up to be married. We both loved each other, not anymore, but we did.

Now, I'm the one loving him. I doubt that he loves me. I don't think we'll ever be married or have kids or grow old like people said. All I can do is dream and hope that someday he will return the same feelings I have for him.

He looked towards me.

"She's gonna be ok Hal. I promise." he said.

I nodded and sat down on the bed and encircled my hand with my sister's.