Part 1

12 Years Ago
———————————
Shooting pains up and down your left leg as the cold red blood stained your knee, dripping down slowly to your shin. Then your close friend, Choi San, came rushing to your aid as your tears rolled down your face in pain, quickly wrapping his sweater around your injury.

That was how you and San got so close, him taking care of you all the time. You obviously cared for him a lot, but he was always the more nurturing kind of guy. No matter whether he was a friend or not.

As soon as the both of you had met, he instantly took you underneath his wing. It took you time to really care for him but it was so worth the wait, meeting San was one of the best decisions you had made in your entire life.
You thanked him for that matter.

Back to present
——————————
Walking in the nice fresh air, with San following behind, giving you a good old fright every now and then. Your neck felt vulnerable as he blew his hot steamy breath onto the crook. Then hearing his soft, yet loud, chuckles behind you as soon as you reacted to his actions.

"Will you stop doing that!" You spin your head around to face him, laughing.

"You hate me now, don't you?" He stops in his tracks, with you following his same actions then approaching him with a smile spreading across your face.

"I've always hated you, Sannie." You say jokingly, climbing into his warm and comforting embrace.

Unfortunately, people did mistake you and San for being in a relationship due to the fact you two were pretty touchy with each other, and did flirt from time to time, but you both knew you two were nothing more than friends.

Well, only one did..
One was deeply in love with the other, no one knew except for them. It had been like that from the very beginning, they had to hide their feelings to not jeopardise the friendship, since what you both have is absolutely amazing.

But just imagine, what would it be like if they returned their feelings?
How amazing would that be?

03:29 PM, Seoul, South Korea.
———————————————————
The cool summer breeze flew past you and San, the sun rays were falling upon you both as the small strands of reedy grass lit up with the sun. Scents of the freshly cut grass was gorgeous, you liked these nice warm summer days but mainly preferred the orange days in autumn.
San however, he absolutely adored the summer weather, so he'd always ask you out to meet when the blazing hot sun was out, shining on every organism.

As San's head turned around, he noticed a small scar on your knee from when you fell of your bike as a kid.

"I never realised that was still there!" He exclaims, pointing out your 12 year old scar.

"Did you see how awful the wound was that day?" You laugh back facing him.
The field was flooded with teenagers and parents with their young children, enjoying the beautiful weather. The red from your scar stood out in the rays of gorgeous sunlight.

All of a sudden as you and San were talking, you could see a tall man approaching the both of you, mainly you but you weren't able to tell from this distance. As the man approached you, his face soon became very familiar to you. He was an old school friend! Someone you knew the same time you met San but you soon lost each other in late High School.

"Y/n..?" The man asks, gently. Appearing in your sight.

"Ha-jun?" Your eyes widen from the surprise that had struck you like a bolt of lightning, reuniting with your old friend. You climb up from the grass and he holds you in his arms for a few seconds, leaving San to grow into a state of confusion, not knowing him from a single atom.

"Oh! San, this is Ha-jun! I was friends with him in school." You introduce the two to each other, leading them to shake hands as a sign of getting acquainted.

San soon found himself getting lost in his thoughts as you and Ha-jun started getting quite touchy with each other. San knew he wasn't getting a good vibe from Ha-jun, they were only friends..

...Right?