First Meet 😍

Hey everyone
So, here is the first part of Acrid love to Bliss love.
I hope you will like it.
So let's get started....

An Out house is shown at front it has some garden and there comes their sweet home where our 4 cuties are sleeping peacefully, but alarm disturbed 3 of the cuties sleep, they started doing their daily chores but one cutie is still in her dreams not caring about the noises😂😂🤣🤣sleeping peacefully like there is no tomorrow.

Ragini-swara get up, it's 7:30Am,we need to go to college, it's our first day of work swara baby, we can't go late, get up get up...

So, the person who is in her dream is non other than our cute swara.

Swara - Got up with a jerk what 7:30 😱, I have to rush, OMG OMG ragu y don't u wake me up before 😞😞😞

Ragu-😒😒😒😒from 6:30 I'm trying to wake u up u crazy girl, now don't blame me and go hurry up, we have already made breakfast and lunch.

Kavya-And I have packed our boxes for both breakfast and lunch...

Swara-for my bacchu???

Kavita-Yeah, yeah we have packed for our bacchu.

Swara-😒he is only my Bacchu,not urs, by the way tenku (thank u in her language 😂😂🤣🤣)and runs to washroom to get ready....

Finally at 8:30 Am fab 5 are standing in front of principal's room, they are nervous and our sweet swara is also nervous but she has to act brave infront of her friends because she is the team leader and has to motivate and guide her team.
Age is just a number, it doesn't have any role with love or talent, that's y internship company manager chosen swara as the team lead bcoz of dedication and talent.... Others didn't have any problem with it, so under swara rest of the 4 would be working...

Mr.Oscar(Principal)- Welcome team of trainers, I'm happy to see such young and talented people are gonna work here in our college,so let us know each other.

Swara- Thank you so much sir,I am swara bose the team lead, here are my team members, she has introduced one by one Ragini, Kavya, Kavita & shivin to principal sir,we are really grateful to you for giving us an opportunity to work with this reputed institution,i assure you sir that our team would never disappoint you and will work hard to get best results from our students...

Others also assured principal that they would work hard for this academic year to get best results from students...

Mr.Oscar-Impressive Ms. Swara,so in today's assembly you 5 are going to introduce yourselves to our staff & students,your scheduled classes will be given to you after the assembly, so all the best team do well.

Shivin-Sure, sir.Thank you so much.

Others nodded their head & said thank you him & came out from the room.

Our Fab 5 took a glimpse of the college, bcoz they still had half an hour of time for the assembly and classes...