5. How He Asks You Out

Draco Malfoy: (4th Year) I was walking to transfiguration when Malfoy stop in front of me. "What do you want?" I said raising an eyebrow. "Don't make me regret this little Flint." "Will you—" "Don't call me little Flint." I said. "Stop interrupting me." He said. "As I was saying Will you go out with me." He asked. "Sure." I said kissing him on the cheek then walking away to class.

Adrian Pucey: (3rd Year, Adrian's POV)
"Come on Pucey!" Flint said. "Yeah cause if you don't do it, Pretty Boy Diggory will ask her out." Bole said. "What!" I said. "Yeah he's walking to her now." Bole said. I turn to see Diggory walking to her. "Go!" Flint said. I walk to her. "H-h-hey Cass." I said stuttering. "Hey Adrian." She replied. "W-w-will y-you l-like to g-go to ho-hogs-hogsmeade with me." I stuttering worse than before. "Sure." She said smiling. In the corner of my eye I see pretty boy Diggory's jaw clenched in anger and his fist clenched. Take that fucker!

Marcus Flint: (5th Year, Olivia's POV)
Finally it's over  I thought when I walked out of the quidditch changing rooms. "Not so fast Little Wood." Flint said. I groan while throwing my arms out in the air. "What do you want." I said. "I want a date with you." "No!" I said. "Please!" He said. "No!" He got on his knees and begged. "Please!" "Aww are you begging!" I said chuckling. "Yes now please go on a date with me." I squat down and grabbed his chin and said "Fine." After that I kissed his nose and walked away.

Evan Rosier: (4th Year, Evan's POV) I walk to lex. (Lex short for Alexa). I tapped her shoulder. She turns and asked. "Yes Evan?" "I wanted to know if you wanted to go to Hogsmeade with me." I said nervously. She smiles and nods. "Sure" she says then she gives me a kiss on the cheek. I turn redder than a Weasley's hair.

Regulus Black: (5th Year, Primrose's POV) Someone tapped my shoulder. I turn around and the person a gave a note. I open it and it read. "Will you go out with me, Regulus." I wrote yes and threw it back to Regulus. He opens it and smiles.

Abraxas Malfoy: (3rd POV, Abraxas POV) After getting permission from Tom to ask out Thalia I was walking to her and her friends. I tapped her shoulder and she turns around. "Yes Malfoy?" She says sweetly. I turn red. "Will you go out with me." I said. "Yes I will go out with you." She says turning red. I kissed her forehead and  say "Ok be ready at 12 pm on Saturday." Then I walked away.

Tom Riddle: (6th Year, 3rd POV) you were in the library studying when you feel someone tapped your shoulder. "Oh Hello Tom." Sophia said. "How did you know it was me." Tom asked. "You think my brother and his friends come to the library." Sophia says. Tom chuckled under his breath. "Anyways Will you go out with me." Tom asked. You turned to him surprised but nodded. He kisses your forehead and says. "Good" he then walks away.