-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦

-THIS IS JADEN AND JOSH BUT YK ITS FINE- SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT THIS IDEA IS COMPLETELY FROM @cjsstuff 

YOUR NAME IS SEINNA- PLAYED BY EMMA CHOTTA

I walked into my apartment (looks like Dixies) and saw My boyfriend Jaden and Josh in the room

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I walked into my apartment (looks like Dixies) and saw My boyfriend Jaden and Josh in the room. It was weird because well single josh was in my apartment with my boyfriend. 

S- Hey yall
JA- Hey
S- Im just gonna ask why tf are yall here
J- I was lonely so Jaden let me come with you
S- Im scared imma head out
J- NO!
JA- He means noooo you have to ummm watch family guy with us!
S- I- okay fine
JA- Okay ill get pop corn you and josh get on the couch and look cute
S- alright
J- *Sighhhhhhhhhh*
S- Whats wrong buddy
J- Im just so lonely babygirl

Thats the name Jaden calls me when he's honey... they planned something. I went closer to him then yelled for jaden to go faster. Because if they didn't plan something like a threesome Josh was gonna get his ass whooped. Josh started to play with my hair which made me kinda sleepy. I curled up and Josh started playing with my bra. He slowly slipped the straps off then took the shirt off while playing with my hair still.  Jaden came in not with popcorn but with a box instead. He put down the box and pulled down my shorts. I was now nude. I felt my hand being handcuffed onto the bed.

J- Now that ur already in this position threesome?
S- S-sure

I felt Josh get something from the box. It was a vibrate. oh no Jaden started to suck my boob and rub my clit with his finger. After a couple of minutes, Josh put the vibrate inside me. He told me not to come.

He took the wet toy out then I was pushed onto my knees, and I felt 2 fingers go into my mouth, then they were replaced with Joshes cosh while Jaden ate me out.

AND THE NIGHT WENT ON IMAGINATION MY LITTLE CHICKENS

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.