Why i'm here

Esther P.O.V

I woke up in a cage in a dark,quiest room."Crikey,what is this place?" I said to my self,I saw a weird globe that looked like North's globe but black and evil like,I tried to get my weapons behind my back but...my weapons were GONE!

"Well well well,isn't Sleeping Beauty awake" a familliar voice said coming out of the shadows,he was tall and had a black dress on and black hair."What do you want Pitch?" I growled backing up in the cage,Pitch just smiled and walked around the globe.

"Your too easy to catch young lady,I can't believe your not fast..like Bunny" Pitch said putting his hand oh the globe,Bunny,North,Jack..."WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM?!" I yelled from the top of my lungs,I grabbed the bars and shook them as hard as I can.Pitch snarled and walked towards me,he grinned and walked around my cage,I started to growl and try to punch him but the bars were so close together.

"Don't worry Esther,their back at the Pole..I just need you and that is it" he said smiling,his smile is going to be the end of him if he stops doing that.I calmed down and breathed loudly and looked at his dark yellow eyes,god their horrible."Why do you need me for?" I sighed but still growling at him,he gave me a sinister look on his face and a black weird pony trotted towards him carrying something that looks to be what Tooth uses for collecting teeth,I stared at him and yelling.

"Don't get so angry dear,this is your's" he said walking to me and threw the thing to me,"Go on,open it,you will see why" he said sitting and snarling,I growled and opened it and lights came up.

(Flash Back)

"Come on sissy,let's go use your magic" Cassy said.I walked with her and ran into the woods,it was Easter today and me and my sis love going out hunting for eggs."Cas,we need to be careful.My magic isn't strong enough ok" I said rolling my eyes,I was 15 years old and my sis was 5 so I didn't understand her as much as I do.

"Awww is sissy being a coward?" my sister said teasing me,I giggled and tacled her to the ground,gently until we came across 10 eggs,"Look Cas,this place looks amazing" I said sighingand got off on Cas.

"Use your magic here sissy,please?" Cas said,her eyes widened and has a sad face,a puppy face.I couldn't say no and so I sighed and spreaded my arms out and slammed them to the ground,the ground started to shake and soon flowers came up to be about 5 feet tall and little flowers changed into fairys.My sister giggled and laughed as the fairys tickled her."STOP HEHE STOP" Cas said while the fairys still tickled her,I sighed and looked up at the forest..something wasn't right.I stood by my sister covering her,Cas looked nervous and confused.

"Esther what's wrong?" Cas said crying a little,then a horse in black with a person on it's back and behind them was a full army of horses too.I growled and stood in front of my sister,the person just laughed and hopped off the horse.

"Why it's Cassy and Esther,the strongest believers in the guardians,shame." the person said walking to me,I jumped up and kicked him in the jaw,he groaned with pain and snapped his fingers and a horse came to me but I punched it in the chest and it dissolved.

"Esther i'm scared" Cassy said,I looked behind me and sighed,"Go home sis,i'll be back in a bit and don't tell mom what i'm doing ok?" I said and she nodded,I saw her brown long hair bouncing as she ran."What do you want person?" I said to the man,he smiled and what looks to be black sand was covering up my body,I yelled and use my magic to get out of it.

"Tsk tsk tsk,your stronger than I thought Esther,GET HER!!' he said pointing to me and horses where around me and I was lifted into the air and I couldn't move,I yelled and screamed and just then my body lit up and my hair was turning into fur and 2 ears poked out of my head and my face turned into a bunny shaped face,my body was furry and my arms were out and all the horses dissolved.I landed on the ground and I was back to my human-self again.

"I'll see you next time....Esther" the man said and ran off,what was I changing into? What happened to me? why did he say guardian? I looked at the time and it was already night time,the moon was shining on me and I looked at it.

Esther,i'm man in the moon.Pitch is coming back to get you because you have something that no other guardian has,a power that can stop something that bad.Be careful

I looked at the moom and shooked my head,was the moon talking to me or was that a imagination? I ran towards my house and opened the door,I turned around and saw a shadow of a human with a staff,I quickly walked into my house.

(End Of Flash Back)

I stood there,motionless looking at the tooth thingy.I had magic when I was little?!,Pitch looked at me and smiled,I dropped the thing and stood up growling and sighing.

"See,that's what I want from you..your magic that you had since you were a baby" Pitch said smiling,"I'll give you some time to think about giving it up and if you do give it up,i'll let you and your friends live and I won't hurt you or them" Pitch said and lughed,he walked into the shadows and I stood there trying to think about my childhood,"Come on think,think,THINK Esther' I said talking to myself,I closed my eyes and saw a beautiful young girl with beautiful long,dark,brown hair braided and a bow on top of her......CASSY.I opened my eyes and shooked the bars,I have to get out of here and she the guardians and my sister.I was so weak because I didn't have my weapons and I could't use my powers for this."I'll plan this when I wake up" I said and slept through the night in deep slumber and I had a dream....about the guardians and my sister...Cassy.

Thank you guys so much for the reads and votes on this book.Thank you thank you,I'll try to update more as possible and I hope you like the book,enjoy my amazing readers <3