One-Shot࿐

Y/N's POV

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt something on my neck. I moan and opened my eyes and rubbed them and saw Tae and Kookie. I glare at them and they smiled innocently at me like they didn't give me a love mark. I sigh madly and said.

Y/N: why did you do that? When I need to go to college, Don't you know?

Taehyung: also, you belong to us, love. We will do whatever we want. You weren't waking up, that's why we had to do it.

Y/N: I-ok, fine.

I sigh and laid on my stomach making myself comfortable and pulled the pillow from beside me and hugged it. Smelling the scent of them and closed my eyes ready to drift off to sleep but...

Taehyung: you need to wake up, petal.

Y/N: no, I don't want to, let me sleep.

Jungkook: get up baby, I don't like to repeat myself.

Y/N: I also don't like to repeat myself. I want to sleep.

After that it was silent I didn't hear anything in the next minute I felt a strong spank on my ass, making me jolt. Why does he keep doing that?

Taehyung: get up, petal. Or else, you are getting a rough punishment.

Y/N: No No not a punishment, please daddy.

Jungkook: get up, then.

I nodded and get up but whimper when the sheet made contact with my ass. It hurts. This muscle bunny, I can't, it fucking hurts.

Taehyung: Aww, is your ass sore just by a spank?

Y/N: ...yes.

Taehyung: then get up and go get ready before we spank you even more.

Jungkook: when you get ready, come downstairs. But you can change in front of us.

Y/N: yahh!! Stop being a pervert and get out.

Taehyung: why are you being like that, it's not like we haven't seen you naked.

Y/N: yah!

I blushed and get up from our shared bed. I then pushed them out of the room and they chuckled. Even if Taedaddy isn't as muscular as Kookie but he is the one who spanks hardest so it's better to obey him. I went to the washroom and did my morning routine and took a long shower. I don't want to go to college. So I am taking as much as time I could have taken. I didn't hide hickey because if I hide, they will be mad and give me so many more that I wouldn't be able to hide. This is what I wore.

I then went downstairs

I then went downstairs. I saw all my boyfriends a.k.a my daddies. They noticed me and smile but it soon disappeared and get replaced by a serious look. I frown while glancing at them.

Y/N: what happens?

Jimin: change your clothes.

Hoseok: yeah, they are revealing.