🏅Katie Pego🏅

(Prompt: your an assistant at an interior designer studio/workshop. Your in NYC and your 18)

Y/n POV:
My boss, Stella said we're doing a traveling visit which just means we're going to the house we'll maybe design. I'm always really excited for these but I never show it because I'm too scared I'll lose my job. Right now we're packing all our materials in the SUV. The company owns a couple of SUVs for these trips. Sometimes we go really far and sometimes we go around the corner but today we're going an hour away, not that far but still kinda far. Me and Stella are close but when it comes to serious work she's very strict. I'm bi and Stella knows that so when we get a client that's cute boy or girl she trys to talk me into getting their numbers I never do it though. We were getting in the car. Our setup is always the driver in the front and us in the middle seats with all the supplies and materials in the last back row. We all get in and I get lost on my thoughts, I don't even know what thoughts. "So you think there'll be a cute girl or boy around your age?" I look at her wide eyed she just smirks at me. "Haha I don't think so you know I never date our clients Stell,( Stell is her nickname that when we're in a moment that's not serious work I call her no one else)" she looks at me doubting me. "We'll see about that" we just talk the whole way there. These moments with her are always fun.

Katie POV:
My family just bought a new house and no one like the style of it so my mom looked online and found some interior designers that look really good. They're not just doing certain parts of the house they're doing all the rooms as well. I'm super excited because my room is always so many different themes and aesthetics. I can never stick to one so I'm excited to see how it turns out. They're on their way now so I go and get ready.

Outfit:

*Katies POV still*After I got ready I went to sit down on my bed and realized I had just threw my clothes everywhere while I was changing and finding an outfit

*Katies POV still*
After I got ready I went to sit down on my bed and realized I had just threw my clothes everywhere while I was changing and finding an outfit. I jump off my bed and picked everything up and put it where they belonged. I'm kinda big on TikTok but not that big. I used to live in a content house in la named top talent house with some girls which were Anna, Eva and Rachel but something happened and I came back home. It's actually been kinda nice. I was lost in my thoughts until the doorbell rang. I ran as fast as I could down the stairs because I'm super excited to make this weird house look nice. I run to the front door and open it. I see a beautiful girl next to a lady. I stayed there staring at the girl until my mom came down and said "Katie when guests come your supposed to let them in not make them stay outside freezing or burning." I look at her breaking my eye contact with the girl. "Sorry mom I got distracted" she just smiles probably because she didn't wanna yell at me in front of guests. My mom guides them into the kitchen to the dining table. They start introducing themselves. I didn't pay attention to the lady's name but I did for the girls. Y/n. Wow amazing name. "Thanks" oops I said that out loud. I just smile at them. I'm mentally slapping myself. They start talking about what they're gonna do to the rooms. I have my own plan. They start asking what room should they do first. I really want my room done so that I can be comfortable. "Oh can we do mine." I say somewhat excited but trying to calm it. They look at my mom. "Sure I'll be down here if you need anything" yay "alright well do you want to lead the way" y/n said I smile and say "oh yeah right come on" we get up to my room I open the door and say "here it is" they both start looking around.
____________________________________________________________
Hey loves I just really wanted to get an imagine out for you guys and I made this one hopefully you like it and I think I might do a part 2 but idk it's up to you guys so let me know I'm the comments pleaseeee. Love you all thank you for all the reads and votes and everything I started and thought I would only get like 5 reads but I've gotten more and more. Have a good day or night. My dms are always open.🤍

Tiktok: ur.gurl_riri
Snap: queenriri291