63

TW for mention of past sexual abuse.

Thank you all for the thousands of reads!!
________________________________________

As our lips collided, Hero pulled back. This took a bit of restraint on his end. 

"Not here." He growled. 

"I know." I laughed. "I wasn't planning on making love on the floor." 

Before I could lead us to the bedroom, he held back, unwilling to move. 

"No," Hero went on, "I meant I want to try something different. Let's go to the park." 

I raised an eyebrow, looking at the darkening sky though a window. 

"For what?" 

"What do you think?" He chuckled, biting down on his bottom lip. "I want to feel a rush. I remember how excited I was when I knew you were it for me. I need to feel that again." 

I groaned, feeling fearful of this risky choice.

Out of habit, I squeezed my legs together, hating that he could make me want him this badly. 

"Isn't that illegal?" I murmured. 

Hero shrugged. "Probably, but don't focus on that. The risk of being caught is the whole point of the chase. Come. Please. I need this." 

Knowing that I couldn't do much to deny his advances, I placed my hand in his, allowing him to lead me to his Ford Capri. 

As we accelerated out of the drive, I had a million things running through my head. The sun was just setting. Where could we do it? 

On the swings? The slide? 

The bathrooms that hopefully had locks? 

Oh. I already knew this wasn't a good idea. It was true I'd allowed Hero to wreck my perfectly structured life, but this would be one of the most damning things I could do. 

It wasn't a secret I had a sex tape floating somewhere on the internet. How much worse could my life get if I had an arrest for public indecency? 

Was it possible I was overthinking this? Plenty of other women probably had this experience. 

Much to my surprise, the park wasn't far from the apartments. It was about a mile or two away and was gorgeous.

Set on a wide green lawn, was an entire playground. It reminded me of fond memories. Memories of Elouise and Charlie taking me on outings. 

The playground was like a maze with the swings and ladders conjoined with a few concrete benches.

I was glad to see that the entire park was empty. I could see the sun setting into a marvelous orange glow beyond the mountains. 

I shook as Hero made his way to my door and took ahold of my hand. I didn't know how he was so nonchalant about all this. Like some confident businessman, he strode us across the way.

When we reached one of the cold benches, he knelt me against its tabletop. 

"What?" I giggled. 

He eyed me intensely, running a hand through my hair. 

"I'm going to take you across this bench." 

I gasped feeling the thin material of my clothes. My god. That was going to be freezing. 

I quickly eyed the area, noticing a dark shadow casting over the swings. 

Hero immediately took hold of my delicate chin, forcing me to look at him. 

"Eyes on me." He snapped. "I want to know how turned on you are by this. I want to see the excitement in your eyes." 

I surveyed my surroundings again. 

"To be completely honest I'm feeling on edge. I swear someone's watching us. It's going to be that sex tape all over again-"

Hero ignored my worries, running his hands down my curvy figure. 

"Stop worrying. You're over reacting. No one is concerned about what we're doing. We're alone."

I closed my eyes, taking a long, ragged breath. He was right. I was thinking too much. Only when I did this, did things turn sour. 

Before I could change my mind, I wrapped my legs around him, shoving his erection against my crotch. He bit down on my lip, lifting me onto the cold table. 

I didn't want to waste anymore time. As if I was a different person altogether, I tore at the buttons on my shirt, baring my torso. I felt empowered as Hero stared at me hungrily.

He instantly lifted the cup of my bra, kneading a breast. Capturing my nipple into his mouth, he made me buck in anticipation. 

Geez. He was like a starved caveman. Where was this coming from? 

Scooting me farther onto the bench, Hero trailed his hands from my torso to my thighs, finally separating them. 
Burying his face against my sex, he swiped his tongue, teasing me of what was to come. 

I moaned, begging for more, but he relented. 

"I don't think so, baby. I want to go slow so I can savor every inch of you."

As soon as I rested my head against the hard surface, I felt my skirt being hitched up to my hips. With force, Hero yanked me towards him, angling his member towards my entrance.

With gentle care, that seemed somehow alien, he eased his way into me. It seemed to go on forever, making me quiver impatiently. 

"Patience." Hero whispered. 

Grasping the edges of the bench, I did my best to not focus on my pleasure. It only made my desires worse.

Focusing on a few landmarks, I heard a few leaves blow in the breeze, making me jump. 

Laughing, Hero grabbed onto my buttocks, slowly and leisurely thrusting his length into me. 

I arched, attempting to feel friction. Each pump now felt more intense, filling me to my core. It was pure ecstacy, making my climax rise higher and higher until- 

Lights. 

I gasped at seeing a cars high beams racing down the street, though this didn't alert Hero. He continued his assault, crying out, as he lost control and slammed into me as hard as he could. 

Not giving a care in the world, I clung around his neck, allowing myself my own release, coming undone at his mercy. 

When we had both finished, I now saw that the car had gone, without notice to us. I grinned, surprised that I had survived this kink, only to hear Hero sobbing into my lap.

"Baby?" I asked. "It's okay. The car didn't see us. I was overreacting." 

Hero went on crying, shaking his head.

"It's not that." He whispered. 

I frowned. "What is it, then?" 

He finally looked up, framing my chin with a hand. 

"How can you stay with someone as vile as me? My need for control is why I brought you out here. My need to exert my will over you." 

I listened to what he said, reminded of what he'd admitted after I'd found out about the sex tape. About how he liked the feeling of having a will over women. 

When I didn't reply, he continued. 

"Growing up, Diedre and I would frequent parks when she molested me. It was like I was reliving it all over again, except I was my grandmother."

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤❤