🔥The hot night

Hope you enjoy this. Sorry for my bad grammer and when you see a word mispelled, could you tell me? Tell my nicely. I will change it as fast as I can. Also remember,
Karl= Bottom
Quackity (Alex)= Top
Sapnap (Nick)= Top
Onto the story
_____________________________________________Karl pov|
-------------
Nick and Alex were out doing something. They're probably hanging out with their friends. I ordered something online and it came in the mail today. I deicided to put it on since I wanted no one to see me. Especially my fiances since God knows what they will do to me once they see me in the outfit.

The outfit was a maid outfit. Now you see why I wanted no one to see right? I opened the box open and took the outfit out. In the box was a maid dress, high leg stockings, a maid hat (dont know what its called) and some shoes. I put on everything except the shoes. I looked myseld in the mirror and said,

"I look so beautiful"

I was about to take off the the maid outfit starting with the stocking first but I heard the front door opening. I then heard Nick (Sapnap) and Alex (Quackity) Talking. I hid behind the dresser since it has space behind it and because they cant see me. I then heard footsteps getting closer to the bedroom I had. It then stopped and turned right.

Im guessing who ever that was, went to the bathroom. I then heard more foot steps but I heard them go to the direction on the kitchen. I quickly got out of my hiding spot and went to find a piece of paper and a pencil. I quickly spelled out that I went out with some friends. After I write that and made sure that I didnt spell to fast so they wouldn't wonder why its so messy, I went to hide the box.

I heard the toilet flush so I hurried and found a spot in the closet to put the box in. I then speed walked to my spot and quickly hid. My heart wouldn't stop beating so I had to take some breaths. I heard the bathroom door open. The foot steps went away so I thought I was safe and got out of my hiding spot.

I just stood up and heard talking and footsteps going near the room so I quickly sat back down. A few seconds later, the door opened and revealed Nick and Alex. I put my hand over my mouth to pervent getting caught. "Hey baby" Said Nick. "Hi babe" Said Alex. "Where's Karl?" Asked Nick.

"Idk. Isn't he supposed to be here?" Said Alex. "He is. If he went somewhere, he would have told us." Said Nick not seeing the not the note I left on the bed yet. "What's that on the bed?" "Idk. Let me see Alex" Nick grabbed the paper and read it. "What does it say?" Said Alex. "It saids 'I went out with a few friends. I wont come became till 8 pm. Loves and kisses from your fiance, Karl' is what the note saids" Said Nick

"So he's out with friends huh." "Yeah" Answered Nick to Alex. "Then why did I find shoes that dont belong to any of us, tape, and the shoe size is karls shoe size. Karl might have just wrote that so we wont look for him"

'No! How could I be that stupid to leave my shoes and the mess in the living room!' I thought to myself

"That makes a good point." Said Nick as he turned around. "Lets find Karl and see why he doesnt want us looking for him shall we." Said Alex and began searching. 'Dont go near me please!' I kept think to myself.

I look up and see Nick. 'Oh shoot' I thought to myself "I found him" Said Nick. Alex started walking twords me.
"Stand up Karl" Said Alex.

"O-okay" I said. I stood up and looked down. I started blushing and didn't want to make eye contact.

No ones pov

Alex and Nick started to have a nose bleed. 'Damn. Karl looks really sexy in the maid dress' thought both of them as a boner started to form. "Please get out from their karl" said Nick and Alex.

"Okay" said Karl

Once Karl got out of the hiding place, Alex threw him on the bed. "Lets play baby" said alex as he started to take off his clothes. Nick did the same. Karl knew what was happening but didnt do anything. Lets just say, he wanted to have sex since its been 3 weeks without any.

Alex pulled up the dress and saw he had nothing on underneath. "Looks like you are getting hard too baby" Nick said and he and alex were fully naked. "Please sit up for this Karl" said Nick in a seductive tone.

Karl obeyed and sat up. "Good boy" said Nick. Nick went over to where his hole was. And Alex went over to his mouth. "Are you ready Karl" Said Nick. "Y-Yeah"
Nick then slammed into Karl. "Ngh~! D-dont go to fast~" Nick then stopped and waited for Karl to adjust. Alex had watched this and had gotten really hard. Alex went to Karl and put his dick infront of karls face.

"Suck" Said Alex. Karl opened his mouth and began so suck on Alex dick. Alex began to grab his hair and pulled him forward causing him to deep throat him. Karl began gag and grow tears. Karl then nodded his head which Nick knew he was reading to move.

Nick thrusted into Karl in a slow pace but started to go faster. Karl moans sent vibrations threw Alexs dick which caused him to moan a bit.
______________________________________
Edit: Sunday, May 16, 2021
Time: 10:02 PM
______________________________
"Im getting close baby" said Alex. Nick kept thrusting in and out of karl. (what is wrong with me?!? I cant stop smiling) Karl kept moaning which caused Alex to get closer to his orgasm. "Im gonna cum!" And with that being said, Alex came in Karl's mouth.

And to his surprise Karl swollowed it. He usually would spit it out. "You look so hot like that" Alex said.

He leaned down for a kiss. Karl kissed him back. Alex slipped his tongue in asking for entrance. Karl denied to tease him. Alex kept asking for entrance but Karl kept denying.

Karl kept denying until Nick hit his prostate. Karl let out a loud moan. Alex took that opportunity and stuck his tongue in. They made out for for good 3 minutes. Alex broke the kiss leaving a trail of saliva.

"You can have Karl to your self for right now. After you're done, I'll fuck him. Alright?" Alex said.

"Okay" Alex then left and went to go stream since it could take a minutes and he hasnt had a stream in almost a month so he started a stream.

"I have you all to myself now" Nick started to thrust into Karl fast.

"Ahh~~~! Mmmmm~~~ f-faster d-daddy~~~!" Karl said which made him go harder. "Ngh~" moaned Karl. Nick kept abusing Karl's prostate which made Karl moan loud.

With Quackity (Alex)
'Can they keep it down' thought Alex. "Hold on chat. Be right back." Alex muted his mic and left the room.

He went close to the room and the skin clapping against eachother and the moans got louder. He opened the door and said "Can y'all try to keep it down? I'm streaming." He said. "Okay. We'll try." Said Nick and Karl tried to say okay but all that came out of his mouth was moans.

Alex left the room and went back to the room he was streaming in. He unmuted himself. "Anyways, back to what I was saying chat"

With karlnap

"Be quiet" said Nick. Karl tried and tried to be quiet but the plusure was to much for him and kept moaning loudly. "Be quiet or I'm not going to fuck you anymore!" When Nick said that, Karl covered his mouth to not let any sound get out. Nick thrusted hard and fast in Karl which made his walls tighted around his dick "You're close huh" "mhm" Karl couldnt wait any longer and came.

He was limp. That didnt stop Nick. He kept thrusting in and out of karl. That kept happening and he was close. Karl was about to cum again. Karl came again on his and Sapnaps chest. Nick came in Karl. When he took his dick out he saw his samen pour out of Karl.

Karl passed out. "I'll tell Alex that he passed out. Karl would let Alex fuck him tomorrow right?" Nick cleaned Karl up changed the bed sheets. He then went in bed and cuddled with him.
__________
Did I do good? I'm not active as much because I have school presure of keeping my grades up ever since I got all F's because of online. Just 2 more weeks and I'll be active much more.
Im also not posting because I dont
Have ideas. If you liked this story and want more, could you request something? Could you also vote so i know people are enjoying my book?
Have a nice day!
______________________________________
Time: 10:59 pm
Words: 1564