TWO- Mr. & Mrs. Watson

Church bells peal and the doors to the church open. John and Mary, newly wed, walked out followed by Anita and Sherlock. The chief bridesmaid, Janine, two more bridesmaids, and the vicar followed the couple. Anita tugged on the dress, shifting it a bit; it was a lovely dress, but no matter how much Sherlock told her that she looked beautiful in lilac she would still not like how it looked. Sherlock swatted her hand away from her dress, giving her a pointed look. She stuck her tongue out at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Congratulations! Okay, hold it there- I wanna get this shot of the newlyweds," the photographer said. Anita hummed and grabbed Sherlock's arm to move him out of the way, seeing as he wasn't exactly picking up on what the photographer was asking. Anita pulled him out of the shot, offering a small smile to Sherlock.

"Okay- three, two, one, cheese!" the photographer cheered and he took the picture as the other bridesmaids threw handfuls of confetti into the air. Anita smiled brightly at John, who smiled just as bright back. Anita was so happy for him. She wasn't going to tell anyone, but she did cry a bit.

The photographer continued to take pictures of people at the wedding, including one of John, Sherlock, and Lestrade standing side by side with the young page boy standing in front of them. After the picture was taken, the page boy quickly ran over to Anita, having grown some sort of attachment to her. Anita smiled awkwardly as his mother pired him off her legs, apologizing. John had demanded the photographer take a photo of Sherlock and Anita, to which Sherlock rolled his eyes but didn't argue. Once the photographer moved on, Janine came up to the two of them.

"The famous Mr. Holmes! And Detective Inspector O'Malley! I'm very pleased to meet you," Janine said. Anita smiled and nodded at her. Janine then turned her attention to Sherlock.

"But no sex, okay?"

"Um, sorry?" Sherlock replied while Anita said- well, exclaimed.

"Excuse me?"

Janine raised her hands and laughed. Anita was staring at her in disbelief. She thought she was going to like Janine, but maybe not. Now, Anita wasn't one to get jealous. So what if some other girl looked at Sherlock, she didn't care because she trusted him. But no one, except Irene, had ever been that upfront about it.

"Calm down, I'm only messing. Bridesmaid, best man...it's a bit traditional," Janine explained. Anita, subtly, grabbed Sherlock's hand and rolled her eyes. If Janine wanted tradition, she could go find it somewhere else.

"If that's the sort of thing you're looking for...the man over there in blue is your best bet. Recently divorced doctor with a ginger cat...a barn conversion...and a history of erectile dysfunction," Sherlock deduced and Anita's face scrunched up.

"Reviewing that information, possibly not your best bet," Anita cut in.

"Yeah, maybe not," Janine replied.

"Sorry, there was one more deduction there than I was expecting," Sherlock said, looking puzzled.

"Mr. Holmes...Miss O'Malley...you're going to be incredibly useful," Janine commented as she looked between the two of them before walking away. Anita watched her go before Sherlock squeezed her hand, causing her to turn back to him. She hummed, sending him a questioning look.

"Who said Janine has to be the one to hold up tradition?" Sherlock whispered to her with a smirk. Anita slapped his chest, shaking her head with a smile. He chuckled, pulling her into his arms and kissing her softly. Then the pageboy ran up to them again, jumping excitedly as he escaped his mother's grasp again.

"Miss Anita! Miss Anita!" he cheered as he grabbed her legs again. Sherlock and Anita looked down at the kid before looking back up at each other, sighing. They heard his mother calling for him again and prepared themselves for having to tug the pageboy off Anita again.