Chapter 1. Heavenly Bodies

They were close enough to make each other sweat. She could feel his strong muscular hands all over her. She could feel those strong, tight muscles in his arms flexing, and relaxing, working hard and working her up, moving in unison, to give her all those tingly and gentle touches, which triggered her mind and body. She clutched his long thick brown hair, tightly. None of them wanted to let go of the other. Although his eyes were close from the tangy sensations all over his body, the zest with which his circulation was running back and forth, he could feel her inside out. Being with her at that moment was like having your favourite piece of the chocolate cake for the zillionth time. You know exactly how it tastes, how it smells and looks yet you cant never have enough of it. He squeezed her body between his arms and he could feel her heart beat faster with every stroke, he could feel the sweat trickling down her curves and it turned him on even more. It was raining outside just the way it was raining inside and the rain made the room even puffy and the moment more alive. Both of them were having goosebumps- She, from the killing anticipation and excitement of what they were going to do next and he, from the scenarios running inside his head- the things he wanted to do to her and he wanted to do her good. He pushed her hair over , and held her neck gently yet drenched with his savage masculinity. He gently placed his lips on her neck and nibbled on it, slowly, warmly light kisses moving through the length of her neck and then putting a bit of aggression- a little bite a gentle suck, that left the soft skin red in small circles, he would proceed to kiss her ears. And all this time she could do was to suppress the voice inside of her and softly moan in his ears, as he left his warm breath all over, his hands caressing every inch of her body, touching, never stopping, fondling ever so softly over her breasts, his fingers running in circles over them- enough to make her hard. Those hands would hover down a little bit from there and grab her belly, kneading it like a dough, leaving impressions, slowly fading. The couch restricted their movements a little, but there was no escaping now. All the while he worked her up he rose, looked at her delicate soft posture and took of his shirt and pulled off hers as well. Seeing that she wasn't wearing her bra, he gave a smirk and dived in. He started kissing her chest, her collar bones, wandering south, when he kissed her breast, let his tongue flick the hardened tip, then sucked it with a tender pull with his lips, and finally she et it out- a low grunt, a suppressed moan. He looked up into her eyes, turned on and looked at her tensed face, eyebrows raised and biting her lips she looked at him. It was his signal. He unbuttoned her shorts, ran his finger on the lining of her underwear and pulled it off of her. Cold, vulnerable and naked she laid there, feeling butterflies in places she never knew existed, a tingly sensation ran down her legs and a cold shiver gave her goosebumps. Slowly, he bent down towards her sweet spot, without breaking that intense eye contact. He dipped his face into her moist warmth and kissed it with passion, ran his lips on hers, slowly, savoring the taste, the juice. Meanwhile  her body shook and quivered and she wiggled tightened her leg around his head, while he pushed them open with his arms and then he went in. Slowly he applied pressure, resting the weight of his body on her, balancing him on his arms, and she held on to his shoulders, her nail dug into his skin, as he slowly set both of them in motion. He was patient and moved slowly in a  rhythm - in and out...and in and out- he let there be tension, an air of suspense lingered, both of them followed patiently, when he quickened his pace. He was faster and he was going deeper. She arched a little more, held onto him tighter while he placed his head between her neck and shoulder, giving her a kiss sometimes a bite on the side, while she pulled his hair and turned him on.  Gradually as time passed, he went quicker and deeper and she finally couldn't help herself to keep quiet let it all out, moaning and calling out his name, and the climax was nearing. He went raw on her and finally both of them came. Tired and exhausted he rolled over the couch, with her hanging on him.Happy with his part, he let out a sigh, opened his eyes thinking they were done when to his surprise he saw her get up and get on him. She slid her ass down his trunk and went down. Tied her hair in a messy bun and gave him the most beautiful smile. She grabbed his dick and played with it, teased him a bit, as he looked at her surprised and hard. "Fuck!", he whispered in his shaky voice. She played him hard and both were gagged. She rode him all night until he was in heaven,, and finally the sun started to show.

He woke up on the couch alone. She wasn't there. Confused and sleepy headed he got up, wore his shorts and went into the kitchen.  The night was over and so was the one night stand but atleast he could have said a goodbye...
As he went to the kitchen he saw a post it on the fridge- " It was a good ride stranger... Loved it ;).. bye"
The note pasted a smile on his face.... What a start to a physics professor's day