Chapter 12 🖤

I slept so well last night after my conversation with Elijah I feel more closer with him. I got to know his sweet and soft side to him. As I got up everyone seemed very busy. I got ready and headed downstairs. What was going on? I saw everyone in a hurry. It seemed like they were getting ready for something. I saw Elijah and I asked him "What is going on?" "We have a mission today. And I will be taking you to the warehouse with me and everyone else." As we arrived at the warehouse everyone was getting their guns ready and mics ready and computers ready. This was my chance to prove that I can be useful in the gang. I was ready to risk it all and ask Elijah about the situation.  

As I gathered up my courage to ask. Elijah came up to me and this was my chance "Elijah can I go to the mission." Elijah's face went serious very fast. "ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Everyone then looked at us and he pulled me aside "Are you crazy Y/n I will not risk your life in this mission I have to protect you." "I know but I want to be useful. I can try to get information from men just like Rose does. Elijah I want to be useful. I asked you to train me so I can help you out in missions please I will be careful Elijah I promise." Elijah looked very worried but then he accepted. "Okay but you will have a microphone on at all times and you will respond when I speak to you understood? If you feel in danger get out of there quickly. I will send bodyguards around the area and someone else with you inside the bar area to supervise you understood? When you enter you will see a man in a black suit with blonde hair and blue eyes and tall you will try to get information out of him about deals. But be careful he is dangerous." "Yes I got it." I got ready and headed in the car with Elijah and before I entered he grabbed my hand and looked at me. "Please be careful Y/n."

I entered naturally without causing suspicions. As I entered I ordered vodka to play it off. I saw a bodyguard sitting a few tables away from me. I didn't feel as nervous. I carried a gun and my secret weapon which was my knife. I came prepared in case something happened. As I waited a few men came in until I finally saw him come in. He sat 2 chairs away from me and he was talking about gun deals that would be coming in from Italy in 2 days. I soon go up to him and flirt with him. "Hey handsome can I buy a drink?" He looked at me up and down and smiled. "How about I buy you a drink" "Oh yes, that would be great handsome. What is such a handsome guy here all alone on this night." "Oh beautiful I am here for business." We continue to talk and I hear more information. Until one of his men comes in and whispers in his ear something. He looks at me as if he figured out that I am here for information. 

He was slowly reaching for his gun. I then took out my knife and slashed him in the face to prevent him from shooting me. I then hid behind a table for protection. "Stupid bitch get over here" *Elijah's Bodyguard POV* Boss we have a problem, they found out we were looking for information and they began shooting at us. "Is Y/n okay?!" Yes boss she is fine she is hiding from the gunshots." As I was hiding behind a table I took out my gun to shoot. "Bitch get over here I am not done with you." As I cut his leg he fell and shot him in both of his legs. As I was running away he was about to shoot Ricardo. I ran towards him to move him out of the way. And the unexpected happened.... *BAM*

What happened? 

Who ended up getting shot? Are they okay?

Find out in the next chapter...