Four

E L E A N O R

Oh, Louis doesn't know what I have in my mind. I stayed in my car down the block until the girls left. I saw the last light go out and I got out the spare key Louis had given me.

I smirked and unlocked the door quietly and went inside. I went to the basement where the security cameras were and rewinded on the patio one. "Bingo." I said when it showed Niall and Isabella as a mermaid and and merman.

I printed out pictures and left.

L I A M

"Hey guys. Were you downstairs?" I asked taking the printed picture of Niall and Isabella as their fishy forms. "No." They answered and I put the picture on the coffee table.

"Did you guys print this?" Niall asked looking at it. "No." We answered. "Shit." They cursed and stood up. "No! This is bad." Niall said and Isabella looked like she was about to cry.

"Why is this bad?" Harry asked. "Then the world knows about us! Harry! This is really bad." Niall yelled panicking. "But who printed out the pictures?" I asked. "Eleanor. She broke it off with me last night. She thinks I spent too much time with Isabella, no offense, so she probably wants to get back at us." Louis said guilty.

Niall was crying and Isabella was crying and jumping up and down. "T-This is so bad!" Niall screamed and ran outside with Isabella and dived into the ocean. The doorbell rang and I got up to answer.

I opened the door and Eleanor and a lady with some men stood there. Eleanor had a smirk on her face. "Hello Liam. This is my friend, marine biologist Dr. Jen." She said and I let them in.

"Calder, has told me that your friends are part of a fish species." She said and we shrugged. "No. They aren't." Louis said. "I just need to look." She said and went out back. "What the hell?" I asked and Eleanor shrugged.

"You'll thank me later." She said and followed. She came back out with a scale. "Take this back to the lab." She said and they left. "This is going to be bad."

I S A B E L L A

Niall and I were in Mako Cave. "They said Mako Cave." A voice said and Niall and I quickly swam out. We watched from the entrance. Eleanor and a lady and some men came back.

"Dr. Jen, should we put the cameras up?" A man said and the lady nodded. We watched them set up cameras and we swam to the beach. The boys were panicking with the girls trying to calm them.

"Thank god you guys are alright!" Liam yelled running up to us and helping us out. We dried off and took a shaky breath. "They put cameras in Mako Cave." We said. "Mako Island isn't hard to find, but no one goes there often." I said and they sighed.

"I'm so sorry." Louis sobbed and I hugged him. "It's fine. We need to be more careful though." I said and he nodded.

"We can't go back there." Niall said and I nodded.

I suddenly hate Eleanor.