♡ LHAINE'S NOTE♡

Author's Thoughts
PLEASE READ ~!!!

And so.. I just wanna inform you guys about a huge decision I made for this story.

First of all, hello guys! Thanks for taking time to read this. I really appreciate it.

You see, seeing how I was losing focus on writing and more on other things, I got afraid that I'll entirely lose interest in writing this one with it's huge plot and everything that entails a lot of hard thinking and writing which I barely made when I decided to write this. Yes, I already have a plot and just like DMLA, it has a lot of complicated things to write which I won't be able to fulfill for now especially with my work eating up my time. I'm telling you guys, it's a lot and it's just so sad I won't be able to write the original plot I thought of.

So yes! I was planning to completely redo the plot of this story. Kiarra will still go to the other school to do her plan but it won't happen on a regular school year anymore. Just wait and see! But don't worry coz I have a nice plot in mind now. Simplier, but more realistic and more relatable. ^^ I just wanna give justice to the character of Kiarra and Axel so this is the best decision for this. So this story won't go to down the drain.

I hope you would support whatever changes I'll made (even though I haven't posted anything yet anyways haha). I might change some of the chapters I already published tho, maybe. But I'll work more on the new chapters.

Keep posted guys! And keep supporting. Please vote for this chapter if you're still waiting and following the Pag-ibig Series ^^ Gomawo! Saranghae Pag-ibigs! I promise to push myself to write more for you guys.. for my now 11k followers! Pls follow me if you still aren't to support my stories ♡♡♡

Note: I'm planning to change the male lead character tho. I know, you might love him already but I'm now contemplating Jin for Somi. Yes!!! Huhu. Any suggestions? Anyway, just wait for the final characters on my first update after a million year. Lol. Mwuah :*

xoxo,
Lhaine