see you soon;

Can you tell I'm enjoying this way too much?

--

Calum sat down next to a crying Michael. Two of their best friends were gone and they had no idea what to do. Their mission was to find Ashton and Calum figured him and Michael will do that first, then find Luke.

"Mikey. We gotta find Ashton."

"I know." Michael said in monotone.

Calum stood up first and then grabbed Michael's hand and helped him stand up. Calum carefully opened the door and checked side to side to see if there was anything that might catch them.

"Okay, the hallways are cleared, let's go." Calum said quietly.

Michael followed Calum out into the hallway and turned towards the way the show stage was. They started walking and with the help of Calum's phone they could see better in the darkness. They had no idea what to expect. They didn't want to believe that their friends were dead so they had to be sure. Once they find Luke and Ashton they can get the hell out of this place. It's only 4 am and what they went through felt like hours and hours but it wasn't.

Michael kept close to Calum and kept looking back to check if whatever caught Luke would be back to get them too.

"One of us is going to be next." Michael said.

Calum took that to heart and it really hurt knowing that Michael completely believed that they were all gonna die soon. He didn't say anything, he didn't want to argue because he knew he was right, he didn't want to believe it himself but there was no way they were getting out of here.

Night one. Hour 4 and if they do make it out alive, they sure as hell were never coming back.

The two boys walked for what felt like hours until they reached a door. It had the word 'Backstage' on it and they assumed that's where they saw Ashton earlier on the camera.

Michael tried opening it but it was locked. Why must every door in this place be locked? Calum knocked on the door and Michael gave him a look that indicated that that was a stupid idea and it wasn't going to do anything.

Little did he know because the door suddenly creaked open and they were able to enter the backstage.

"See, I did it." Calum said, a bit proud of himself. Michael simply rolled his eyes before walking into the backstage, on the look out for their friend.

"Ashton?" Calum whispered, "Come on Ash where are you?"

The backstage held a lot of instruments and posters. It would be really fun to be back here if it wasn't four in the morning and if the boys weren't practically doomed by animatronics.

Calum's flashlight landed on something, something big.

It was large, had brown fur, a microphone in it's hand and it looked terrifying.

Calum covered his mouth to keep from screaming. Michael was confused to his actions until he realized what he was looking at.

"W-What's that?" Michael stuttered

Calum didn't know for a second. But soon it all clicked. Who's the one all the little kids come to see? Who's the one that isn't always out and about? Who's the one that made this whole place make sense?

"It's Freddy."

-

Michael and Calum felt defeated because Ashton wasn't in backstage, they have no idea where Luke could've gone and one of them was going to be next.

And they think they're about to find out who's next because now they were back in the camera room, and on the right side of the door, held a giant yellow animatronic chicken. It's eyes were terrifyingly huge, it's beak and teeth looked like it could kill and it was lunging towards Michael.

"MICHAEL NO!" Calum yelled as he grabbed Michael's hand and tried pulling him away. Michael was holding onto Calum for dear life, tears were escaping his eyes, and the boy was shaking with fear. Calum pulled and pulled with every muscle he had, trying to save his friend, he can't lose another friend in the same night.

But of course, the animatronic has now left with Michael and you could still hear his screaming and crying.

Calum was standing in the middle of the camera room. His heart was pounding into his ears, his arms hurt from pulling Michael's hand, his body was now shaking with fear and he broke down. He broke down just like Michael did but much worse.

He sat in the corner of the room and put his head down, he couldn't stop crying because he knew in that moment that all of his friends were gone, and he was next.

His phone rang but he already knew who it was, and what they were gonna say, but he answered the phone anyway.

"Hello?"

"Your friends screaming and crying is like music to my ears. See you soon, Calum."

++

I think you all hate me now

LET ME REMIND YOU THAT THIS IS A SHORT STORY AND WILL PROBABLY HAVE 2-4 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT

What do you think is gonna happen next OH