Why I feel Alone?

A girl named Kamelia, who lived with her family, had a brother who was older than her and a younger brother. She had a mom and dad.

One day when Kamelia woke up in the morning, Kamelia cleaned her room, because she liked to clean room, when Kamelia go to her mother,' her mother said, what happened?,' Kamelia said very sweetly mom 'where is my breakfast'. His mother said very angrily, Make your own breakfast. Kamelia said nothing, she politely made her own breakfast . Kamelia mom beat her daily, because of her younger brother. But Kamelia didn't say anything, just kept crying everyday. Kamelia was also very angry about this, her parents torture Kamelia, Kamelia was fed up with these things, she allowed herself to be kept alone, and she cried thinking about the all things. Kamelia had put herself into depression.

Kamelia did not know what to do now, she had completely put herself in depression, she did not talk to anyone at home, at school. Whenever she was sad,she would listen to music, turn off all the lights in the room and she leave  herself completely alone. She kept herself in the dark, Kamelia was alone and happy in her world.

One day, Kamelia did not care about all these things and she came out of that darkness and came out of that loneliness. And Kamelia started living his life according to his. She was very happy.

      IN MY WORDS

As we all know that some people are happy, some people are sad. My this story was based on those people who go to into depression either suicide or came out of depression. Nothing goes by going into depression. Life is too short so don't waste your time, your life. Just take a deep breath,smile and start you life again.