H/C Shawn Spencer Prompts/Ideas

story ideas based on the episode where there was a murder at a summer camp (season 3)

- Gus makes Shawn go help look around for Annie, even though Shawn thinks its a bad idea. The whole thing is a prank, right? It was. Except, Clive took the opportunity to also go out. Jason was still playing his prank, trying to make it seem like people were disappearing. Gus knew about it, of course. However, when they regroup, it seems that Shawn is missing too. Clive is still hiding out among the group, unsuspected. They are all confused, and think Shawn is trying to make a point about the place being creepy by messing with them. He isn't. Not sure where I'll go with it from there, but Shawn will either be dead or seriously injured (due to Clive), and they end up finding him. Gus is distraught and feels very guilty. Drama with Clive. Possible Shus. I might make it a choose your own ending. We'll see!

- When Shawn sees Gus fighting with Clive, he rushes over. He got scared because he thought Gus was drowning in the pool, but it was Clive. This scene plays out differently. Gus and Jules both are more scared and don't make as much light of the situation as they do in the canon. They take it seriously (because it bothered me how in the canon they didn't seem very upset that Shawn might die). (Choose your own ending again)

(ending 1) - Jules takes the shot, but misses and hits Shawn. Clive is a bit concerned that he was almost shot, but laughs and thinks its funny how Shawn got shot. Gus jumps down to shawn who is bleeding out, he got shot in the lung. He is in a lot of pain and seems very confused. Gus is terrified. Jules tackles Clive into the water and cuffs him. She feels horrible for shooting Shawn, and is terrified about what is going to happen to him. I will either have him die, or pass out. (if he lives) he gets taken to a hospital, but has a bad infection due to the horribly dirty pool water getting in the wound. Possibly Shules or Shus story.

(ending 2) - Jules does not have a shot, and so she doesnt shoot for fear of shooting Shawn. Clive attacks Shawn. Chaos ensues. Jules tackles Clive, and Gus jumps down into the pool (at a safe height to jump from though) and runs over to Shawn. He tries to stop the bleeding, but struggles at the sight of Shawn's blood. Jules takes over and Gus looks away but is still very upset and tries his best to comfort Shawn (with his eyes closed lol). He does not die, but he is badly hurt. No Shules or Shus, just hurt/comfort.