13

Justices POV

I loved him, I really did love him. Something about him, just something. We pulled into a parking lot of a building, the sign read "club waves" and an unsure feeling hit my stomach. "Charlie?" "Where are we?" I questioned. "I figured we could have a little fun" Charlie replied carelessly. I know he has been a little reckless since the storm occurred, but a nightclub? He opened his car door and exited, not far after he made his way to my door. He popped the handle and opened my door just enough for me to exit. His hands intertwined with mine as he gently guided me out of the car. He was such a gentleman, something I've never truly seen before. It was around 9:30 and there was a light gust of wind at our backs before entering the club.

We walked into the club, it was dark, but the strobe lights seemed to be blinding. The smell of nicotine and sweat filled my senses as my grip tightened on Charlie's hand. "You okay?" Charlie yelled over the muffled music. "I guess" I replied. Charlie started making his way toward the bar, "you want a drink?" Charlie asked holding a 10 dollar bill in his hand. Reassuring him I said yes pointing to the mochashot on the drink menu. Charlie ordered my drink and a beer. After a few more drinks we had moved to the middle of the floor and were dancing along with the countless other people in the club. Charlie looked so happy.

Charlie's POV

I just watched her, the way she danced. The smile that lit up across her face. The way her eyes glimmered in the faded light. She was just like Lila, but I knew I had seen her before, somewhere. My thoughts drifted away as Justice neared my face. The crowd of jumping people had pushed us close and our bodies were touching. She just looked up at me and our once jumping bodies went still. The whole world seemed to go still for a moment. I wrapped my arms around her waist and picked her up, she wrapped her legs around my hips and our faces neared each other as close as can be. Our lips were barely touching, then BAM we were interlocked in a passionate, loving kiss. The kiss lasted for minutes, each individual kiss better than the last. I couldn't believe I could feel this way after Lila. But I do.

Hours later

We had neared the parking lot and I got into the car, Justice turned on the radio and with tears now in my eyes. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol came on. This was the song on the radio during the car accident.

We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

(Song over)