5

Jin Young stood up from her chair and walked to the sink with her plate. She washed it.

"I'll go now!" Jin Young turned rubbing her hands on a clean towel, her brother Jaehyun looked up at her.

"Come by 7 pm cause mom needs to talk with us.." Jaehyun sipped his soup after his sentence. Jin Young rolled her eyes and walked out of the kitchen.

She went out locking the door behind her and walked at a fine cafe to meet her friends.

She came inside the cafe and saw her friends sitting at a table talking, she walked to them happily and sat next to Rose.

"Hey girls!!" Jin Young sat down on the chair next to jisoo.

"Omg we missed you so much. How was university?" Jennie asked smiling widely showing her white teeth.

"It was awesome! I even met a roomie who's name is Yeri." Jin Young replied.

"Just order something!" Lisa called a waiter and asked for a iced smoothie.

"I like your hair! When did you change it?" Rose caressed Jin Young's hair.

"I actually dyed it last month it was blonde but yeri said that black matches on me so I changed it into black and got a short haircut." Jin Young said.

Jisoo smiled at her so she smiled back. After a couple of minutes her iced smoothie was on the table front of her.

"Guys... You know I am going to have a step brother and a step dad.." Jin Young sighed.

"Oh yeah, we heard about that from your brother Jaehyun." Jisoo said.

"Who's your step brother?" Jennie asked.

"Yuta Nakamoto." Jin Young said. They all laughed.

Jin Young came home and saw her mom, Jaehyun and step dad sitting at the couch. She just didn't make eye contact and walked upstairs but her mom stopped her on her tracks.

"Jin Young, please sit with us. We need to talk." Her mom said silently.

"I need to change." She said without making eye contact and walked upstairs to her room.

She sat down on the bed for awhile and walked inside the bathroom to change  her clothes.

Yuta came inside the house and got startled. He walked to the couch slowly and saw Jin Young coming downstairs. He sat next to his dad.

Jin Young came and sat next to Jaehyun cause she knew that she already hate her mom.

"Can we please start the conversation?" Jin Young asked annoyed still sitting there with her left leg on the right one.

"Listen kids.. we want you guys to be happy and healthy but if you guys keep ignoring each other it won't work out." Her dad took out speaking politely.

"Yeah.. and me and mr nakamoto is getting married so please don't hate yuta and yuta don't hate Jin Young and Jaehyun..." Her mom said next.

"We understand mom.." Jaehyun said.

"What? I don't understand anything and please mom I don't need to talk just please leave me alone." Jin Young bombarded.

"Jin Young-"

"Please!" Jin Young said, she stood up and went upstairs to her room. Slamming the door harshly.

She fell on the bed and texted mark.

Hey, mark!

___

Oh hey!

___

I need you to give me advice...

___

Prolly your family, right?

___

Yeah.. I need advice my mom is forcing me to love my brother yuta.. Scratch that!

___

I see... I think you should just listen to her!

___

Mark! Seriously.?

___

Nevermind! I am not a good advice giver so ask yeri she always help me with my problems.

___

Did you ever had a problem?

___

School...

___

Ohok...

___

Btw, I was gonna text you something dirty... 😑

___

Like what?

___

I don't know...

___

Send nudes.

___

O_O

___

Don't take it seriously! It was just an example! 😂

___

Oh lol! 😂😂

___

But I am feeling really needy rn...

___

Just go to yeri..

___

I need you! Not Yeri.

___

Bruh!

___

I am just joking! 😂😂

___

Good jokes you have there! 😑

___

Gracias!

___

Good night 🥱

___

Good night 🌃

Jin Young laughed and went to bed.

/Hi! Hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget to vote it.. a must task! 🤭 Bye!/