7

KEANDRE DESHAE BENNETT
Chicago, IL

KEANDRE DESHAE BENNETT Chicago, IL

-

"Mane look, my opinion about the situation is negative. So ima keep my mouth shut." Tyree said as we sat in his car hotboxing.

"Don't nobody need yo opinion" I mumbled.

"Damn, that's cold blooded" Caden said and I shrugged.

"Ima just have ta take care of a baby, ain't shit I can do ta reverse that shit" I said and Tyree laughed.

"Mane, you can kick ha ass down the stairs and pray for the best" Kiari said and I turned around looking at him in the backseat with the blunt in his hand.

"Dawg" Tyree and Caden laughed at him and I shook my head. "Why you even in here, get the fuck out fa I get Taylor on yo ass" I said and he chuckled.

"I'm jus saying" he mumbled then passed the blunt to Caden.

"Ain't y'all got drug tests coming up?" Tyree asked and I sucked my teeth. "Damn.. ima have ta get K'amya pee" I said and Caden chuckled.

"Lemme gon head and call Maniyah" he said then got on his phone and let it ring.

"What the hell you want?" she asked once the call connected.

"Some pee" he answered and we all started laughing.

"Am I hearing you right?" she asked and he laughed once again before speaking.

"Yeah, I got a drug test coming up and ima need yo pee. Just telling you in advance" he said and she sighed.

"Bad ass li boys I tell you" she said. "Hit me on my lunch break" she said then hung up and I grabbed the blunt from Tyree.

"This the last hit" I said after taking the last of whatever was in the wood.

"Aht aht, gimme that hoe" Kiari said and I shook my head laughing. "Nigga you clown" I said passing it to him then opened my chips.

"Drop me off at Lyric crib" I said to Tyree and he looked over at me. "You got sum gas money?" he asked and I cut my eyes at him.

"Bitch take me over there damn" I said and he bucked at me. "Bitch I outta" he stared at me while starting the ignition.

"Outta what?" I crossed my arms and he mugged me. "I'a beat the fuck out you brudda" he said then drove off.

"Say y'all ever thought about how—

"Kiari don't even say shit. Yo high ass always wanna talk bout some shit" Caden cut him off.

"Nigga fuck you" he said then Caden popped him in the head.

"Bitch" he said then they started throwing.

Tyree started laughing then came to a stop instantly. "Aye.. Aye! 12 right hea chill da fuck out" he said and I laughed.

-

"Look at ha standing outside with that stank ass robe on" Caden said once we approached Lyric's house.

"Y'all some trips" I said then opened the door.

"You want us ta wait for you outchea?" Ty asked.

"I mean shit, ima be done in like 15 minutes so y'all might as well go do some" I said and Kiari raised his eyebrow.

"You finna fuck?" he asked and I sucked my teeth.

"Boy hell nah, shut up" I said then closed the door and walked towards her front door.

"Hey Keandre" she said and I sent her a head nod. "Wassup" I mumbled and she walked in the house.

"Ya mama home?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

"Yo mama neva home" I said then walked inside and went to her room that I knew was upstairs to the right.

"So what do you plan on doing?" she asked me and I sat down on her desk chair.

"We keeping it" I said and she smiled.

"What changed your mind?" she asked me and I looked down and thought about it.

"I was finna say my mama. But that ain't the real answer. I just had a new trail of thought and didn't want to kill an innocent baby. He or she deserves to see the real world just like us" I said and she smiled nodding.

"Yeah. I was thinking about the abortion and I honestly don't wanna go through that. I was researching and honestly it's depressing. People left reviews talking about how it's such a sad phase to go through after you've done it" she said and I nodded not knowing what else to say.

"I'll go to all the appointments. I'll buy some shit. Just let me know" I said and she nodded.

"Did you tell your mom?" I asked her and she shrugged. "It wouldn't matter to tell her, she's never here. I haven't seen my mom in like two years, she comes home late and is gone when I get back from school" she said and I shook my head.

"How did your mom take it?" she asked and I shrugged. "She just told me to man up and take care of my responsibilities" I said and she chuckled.

"Yeah" she mumbled.

The rest of the time we filled each other in with what the plan was and how we were going to coparent.

I walked outside and saw Tyree pulling back up, right on time. I got in the passenger seat then saw them eating Mcdonald's.

"Here" he said passing me a 10 piece nugget and some fries. "Preciate it" I said then grabbed a Bbq sauce out the bag.

"How y'all talk went?" Caden asked.

"It was aight" I said then looked down at my phone.

Coach T: we gotta talk.

"Fuck" I said staring at the text.

!!!
i put some thought into it & i will keep the book up, but updates may be slow because i don't have the motivation to write at all.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT !