𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦.

𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦.

I woke up in this small room, it was filled with white beds and a light bulb. It was mildly terrifying seeing that I was the only one there. I got up and looked around. After some time I heard footsteps behind me. I looked around in fear and saw a human figure with an eye for a head and a suitcase.
"𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝐺𝑙𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒. 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟, 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑠!"

-the figure instructed.

D͟a͟r͟l͟i͟n͟g͟? M͟o͟t͟h͟e͟r͟?

As I continued to wonder what was going on, I figured I should do as the mysterious person...or 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 indicated.

I found this strange, but little did I know it was going to get even 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙚.

I got out of what seemed to be my room and into this abnormal living room conected to a kitchen. It gave off a warm feeling. It was nice, but as the monster said, 𝑴𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆.

I headed out the front door.

....

"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘..."

The outside didn't look normal, at all. The grass was bright green, the sky a somewhat bright pastel blue. A rainbow in the sky, to which it's colors looked like they where faiding away.

 A rainbow in the sky, to which it's colors looked like they where faiding away

Kids running around.

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴.

Their body was human but their heads..
some where computers, books, eyes.

I was scared but, the fear started to drain away.
I was concerned now.
If those people look like that, 𝗮𝗿𝗲 like that. Am I the same?

I got distracted from my deep thoughts when I heard a woman quietly shout-

"𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡! 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑛, 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑖𝑠 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒!"

I looked over to where the voice came from and to my surprise, a woman-like figure sitting in a red car. She had a butterfly for a head. The other figure with the eye and suitcase was also there, in the passenger seat.

I quickly nodded and got in the back of the car.

______________
______________

My ass woke up after that haha-
Also this will have an update whenever I have a new dream so dont expect weekly updates-
or do maybe. I'll try tl sleep enough so ya'll cuties can have 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕 ok byeee! ❤︎