𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥.

--------------------

It was a normal day.

Just like any other. Chatting with my friends, enjoying time of Voice Chat with my Discord friends.

𝑷𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎:
black_soulFlames
yelenastan
OfficalBread
(yes you guys where actually there. For two of you I imagined voices-ok.)

I remember we where talking about cereal brands. It was very funny and interesting to say the least.

Yelenastan: I'm telling you! Lucky charms are the bes-

Blacksoulflames: NANANANNA NOW HOLD IT RIGHT THERE. CAPTAIN CRUNCH IS THE REAL SHIT.

Officialbread: ayo where is my froot loops at?-

Blacksoulflames: N O

yelenastan: N O

officialBread: I- o k a y .

not4toone: Guys, Guys. I Like rice crispy treats- they're good.

Blacksoulflames: They're okay i guess-

Our chatting got interrupted by the sound of my loud ring tone.

Yelenastan: bestie is that Molly?-

OfficialBread: w h o ?

blacksoulflames: It's a song you idiot.

Yelenastan: are you just gonna stand there? A N S W E R .

I did as she said. Laughing, I muted myself answered the call.

There was no answer from the caller.
"Hello?" I said.
....
no response.

"Uh, Who is this?"

...

"𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙨."

"...What?!"

the caller hung up.

as he did I heard a loud thud noise downstairs.

TW: GORE.

I heard footsteps coming up. I freaked out and ran under my bed. I was crying and shaking.

The stranger got into my room. I saw his black boots covered with blood and a putrid smell entering the room.

I saw an axe swing to the hard-wood floor. At that sudden movement I let out a small scream, I regretted that action almost immediately. The man ran over to my bed and grabbed me by the hair and pulled me out.

As I looked up in fear I saw the full look of the intruder. Blacl gas mask, red hoodie, black pants who where in blood.

He pulled me up agressively and pinned me to the wall while grabbing my neck firmly. He held the big axe up and swung over to my stomach. Taking the hit I screamed in agonizing and burning pain. He swung again, and I screamed the names of my friends, I screamed for help, I screamed for my mommy.
For my daddy.
Everyone I loved.
The pain started to drain away and I looked down and saw all my intestines, insides and blood being poured into the ground.

And after that, 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑.

-------------------------

Welp- I'm sorry 😃🔫
no but like seriously that wad a horrid dream aAH-
um- I dont really wanna dream after this hAhA-
Also, you guys tell me what you want next, a dream for when I was a toddler or like- a nightmare from when I was a toddler? (I have almost all of them because of my little diary haha 💀)
ok then loves, Have a good day!