chapter 4 a trouble waiting part 1

"Wait what I gotta remember whos kiyori" said nyoko as she woke up from a nightmare. "You alright nyoko you was having a bad nightmare" said zeek as he looked at nyoko with an worried look. "Yes zeek im okay i promise alright" as nyoko looked at him with her red eyes with trust in them. "You sure nyoko if something wrong tell me after all I am I am going to make your with happen" smirked zeek with his eyes closed as he looked at nyoko housing //shes so cute while blushing\\ causing him to blush. "Zeek your teasing me leave me alone you you you bully" causing nyoko to look away and blush. "Sorry my little nanakomie" smiled zeek. "did you called me long haired zeek" causing nyoko to look at zeek. "Yes my nanakomie" smiled zeek as he heard nyoko mother nerokoa voice. 'Nyoko are you up honey stop wasting your summer in bed''boy I remember when I didnt want to leave my bed' smiled nerokoa. "my birthday is in two days" as nyoko looked at the calendar. "Nyoko I will make your wish happen on your birthday but when you have killed your boyfriend I have to stop your wish" said zeek as he looked at nyoko. "Alright zeek" said nyoko as she looked outside then suddenly nyoko looked as she was pulled into zeek arms in a warm embrace.  "Zeek what are you doing" said nyoko as she put her head on his chest. "I just want to stay like this forever nyoko thats all" said zeek as he looked at nyoko.

"Zeek I ........." Said nyoko as she put her nose on his and only to feel zeek arms around her waist pulling her into a kiss. //No I cant have any feelings for a human but nyoko deserve to learn the truth// thought zeek to himself. // I dont know what to do my heart my heart is beating so fast I can barely breath is this my path // said nyoko as she closed her eyes gently as zeek lips coming to hers.  "Nyoko" ......"Zeek"..... as they felt they lips come closer. 'Nyoko hey honey I got your mother and my picture when we first had you WHAT THE FUCK' said Jake as he looked. "D Dad what you doing here" causing nyoko to pull away from zeek. 'NYOKO I WELL GOTTA GO' said nyoko father as he left. "that was a close one zeek" looking at zeek as nyoko blushed. "Yes that was close" said zeek as he held nyoko close. "Nyoko your friends coming you should get ready" said zeek as he blushed as he looked at nyoko. "alright zeek" said nyoko as she got dressed and start to get ready for the few days to start. not knowing an angel was watching her almost ready to strike 'Soon very soon shes gonna get whats coming to her get ready princess kiyori because your end Is coming very very very very soon' as the angel flied  "Nyoko I will go with you I felt something alright" said zeek as he looked at nyoko. "Alright zeek" said nyoko who was wearing a white dress with blue flats and her hair down. "Damn it shes beautiful" mumble zeek to himself.  "You alright zeek whats wrong "said nyoko.