Bella and Edward: Health

As Bella walked down the street she saw the same Rolls Royce that drove around every Tuesday by Edward Cullen, only this was the first time in months he had been out of his house. Instantly she ran in front of the car and shouted 'EDWARD, STOP!' the car pulled over and Edward came out, 'Yes Bella?'

'Why haven't you answered my calls or texts? Or even answered the door at least?'    

'Bella I-'

'the one time- the one time Edward i leave to go on my annual stalking of kimye this is what you do?!?'

'Bells just listen it's not what you think it is,'

'whydo you need nutrtion in your food , eh? Because its essential for a good health, Edward you haven't been eating any fruits or vegetables. I was worried sick. I even came by the house to leave some broccoli, but when I came in to check on you the next day I saw it all burned up in a bin.' she started crying now tears streaming down her porcelain skin. Edward walked up to her and hugged her tight while licking her ear as swiftly as possibly, he always had a unusual craving for her skin and now since she was a vampire he could eat her out as much as he wanted.

'I'm sorry babe.' he said

'No, i'm sorry you're a vampire you don't need it i just wanted you to set a good example for nessie.' she  deeply looked into his eyes and said , 'i'll let you put hot sauce on my ass and eat it if you like, i know how much you like that.' she started to unbutton his shirt and nuzzle against it. Edward started moaning, 'Baby not now we're in public.'

just then Jacob came sweating and out of breath 'Edward, i think i got nessie pregnant,'