25

ₐₙd ₐ dᵣᵤₙₖ ₗᵢₖₑ ₘₑ
ⱼᵤₛₜ ₙₑᵥₑᵣ gₒₙₙₐ ₗₑₐᵣₙ

~

CW: prison, incarceration, descent into madness, mentions of childhood abuse and neglect

~

Y/N already felt claustrophobic the moment she entered the prison. She hadn't even gone through half the procedures Sam was putting her through and she was already getting paranoid. What the fuck was she supposed to do without any of her stuff if she got stuck there?

Sure, she had been used to basically being defenseless around her father ever since she was born, but it was still making her nervous as hell. Plus, this prison wasn't the coziest of places. It was making her uncomfortable just being in here, because it reminded her so much of being locked up in her own room back in L'Manberg. She'd be glad when she could leave this place again.

"There you go. Step onto that bridge and then you can get to the visitor room. That room is not guarded as heavily as Dream's cell, so it would be good if you use extra caution." Sam said to her, snapping her out of her thoughts and back to reality. Right. She wasn't locked up in her room. This was a proper prison with safety measures and she would be able to get out of here whenever she needed to.

Unless something went wrong. O̷͈͌̑̐̒̒̇̈́͝ḧ̴͔̤̝͖̥̹͚̟̭́̅ ̶̡̈́͘G̸̯͑̈́ő̶͙̬̱͗́̈̉̾̂̔͝d̶̜̐̋,̵̞͙̖̀̂̉̂͒̏͝ ̴̲̥̰̤̳͓̭̰̅̈́̓̒̏͜w̶̨̗̮̥̭͗̓͌h̵̛͕̞̱̓͊̕̕͜ȁ̵͈̙͉͔͖͖̄͌͆̇̓͝ṭ̴̘̗̯́͑ ̵̢̡͚̰̤̻̜͖̑̽̌̈́̽͒̕i̷̺̰̺̹̾͑̆̇͝f̷̲̥̈̚ ̵̧̦̙̬͈̥̲̹̩͎̈́̿̈́͑̄͋͂̚s̸̹̰̅̋͐ơ̷̫͓̳͚̤̫͗̐͑̄m̸͎̯̺͒̑̎́͋̽͊ͅȩ̵̡̀̀̃̅̌̎͒ţ̶͔̰̥̪́̀̑͗̚h̵̡̼̹̠̬̻͎͈͔͒́̉į̸̤́̓ͅǹ̷̡̫̦̳͍̥̱͈̩̣͛̓̐̍̂͑̚̕̚g̶̛̯̘̭͒̿͆̈́͝ ̷̼͊̈́w̷̢͖̣͈̌ĕ̷̛̞̯̗̆̅̊̔͌̆n̸̻͙̱̫̏ṫ̴̢̨̤̭ ̷̖́͗̿͋̏͊̆͆́̉w̴͖̓͒̌̍̓ŕ̷̯̻̠͑̃̃͋̈͗o̷̧̮͈͉̖̤͇̱̎̃̐̅̐͗n̷̨͕̪̖̞̖̰̝̔̇͒͂͂́̐͘g̸̡̨̘̱͖͋̂́?̷̡̭͓̼̼̰͎̉̀͋ Y/N didn't want to imagine it. She could barely stand thinking about it, even. Being locked up in some room with her father while he was undoubtedly angry with her was one of her worst nightmares of all times.

But she had to do this now. She had gotten this far, she had to keep it together and make the best of this and hope that nothing would go wrong that would trap her in this place for an indefinite amount of time. (Y/N knew that it would technically only be for about a week, but still).

S̶̡̡̤̤͙̬̙̳̉̈̎̂̃͊̈́͜ẖ̴̨̨̖̔̂̉͋̾̇̿͠ẻ̸͈̳̙̭̩͕̻͚̐̄͆͘̚͠ ̵͓̪̫̝̦̾c̶̡̛̩̺̗͖̹̰̀͒̏͆̑͊ö̵͚͓̙͍͔͔͓̌͆̔̆̈́̔͜u̸̢̥̠͊̈̿̅̓̕ĺ̴̨̻̪̭̤̼̞̑̑͆̇d̶̡̛͔̫̘͕̔̆̿̍ͅ ̷̦̮̜̞̜̐̌͗̇̀̋̓̽̄b̶̡̞̪͈͉͚̭̏͐̾̓̋̓͐͠e̸̯͈͌̆̑̎̉̈́̊͒̆ ̶̞̫͓͈̓̒̈͐̈́̍̆ṫ̵̨̤̖̹̞̘̖̺̏̐͒͊̌͂̿͘͝r̷͚̤̓̉̓̃̒̚a̶͚̲̔̎́̐̓̋͂́̕p̷̧̀̉̄͆̓͊́͝p̸̲̞̪͕̰̺̖͇̈́̚͝ȅ̴̛͙̥̉̌͘̚͘͠ḋ̸͖̓͘͝ ̵̧̧̗̪̦͓̱̪̺̒̒̀͐̄̽̄͜i̵̭̬͕̺̹̘͉͎̮̅͗̊̍̿͛͐̕͝n̸̡̊͗̔́ ̸̧͇͇͍̟̽̈h̶̝̮̱̆ë̴͖͓̞͇̞̰̣͎̹́͆̈̑͝ͅr̴̜͍͚̊̂̎͘ẹ̴͓͍͍̼̭̤͊̓̈́̀ ̵̜̙̖͓̜̣̦͈̈́͗̇̿f̸̛̯͚̌͊̏̍̂͊o̷̠̭̻̐r̸̭͇̮̤̽ ̷͔̤̰͉͙͍̞̩̾̀̚a̶̬̤̍̓̂̀̌ ̴̢̛̞͔͙͖̹̬̰̲̐͛̅̊̓̓̚͝w̴͚̯͓͕̰̏̐͑̎̏͛̂̉͠͝ͅë̵̦̤́̂͊̌͐̒ę̶̫͉̄k̵̢͎̮͆̀̌̆̓͜.̶̨̛̘̟͚͔̮̥̖̱͑̽̀́͆͠͝

"Okay. Thanks, Sam..." Y/N muttered and stepped onto the bridge. Sam gave her a doubtful look.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" he wanted to know. Y/N nodded quickly - maybe a little too quick. She was starting to feel almost dizzy, but she didn't know why. Anyway, she was fine. She would be fine.