Chapter 5

Pov Tori

"Leave." Jade said in an angered tone. He stared at her. Bella looked over and so did Tyler.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" He asked and got out of the pool.

"I came for the party!" He said. He stumbled a little bit.

"Dad...your drunk. Did you drive here?" He looked at his dad. I felt bad for him.

"I'm fineeeee. C'mon boy, introduce me to your friends! I haven't met them yet, you know, since I've been in jail." Tyler winced when he said this. His friends looked surprised.

"Dad I'm calling mom." He went to grab his phone but Beck got to him first and grabbed his arm.

"No no no. She doesn't know I'm here. You don't want to get your old man in trouble, do ya?" Tyler shook his head. "Now, tell me Tyler, have you tapped that girlfriend of yours?" He looked at my daughter, who had gotten out of the pool. He licked his lips. I hated the look he gave her but we all knew not to anger Beck while he's drunk. "She does have a fine body."

"Dad, please stop." Tyler said, his head hung low.

"Oh c'mon Tyler! Tell me, is she any good in bed?" Tyler stayed quiet. Bella looked over to me. I hated that he was ruining her birthday party. "Fine, guess I'll have to find out myself." Beck said and pushed Tyler over into the grass and started to Bella. Jade and I started to move to stop him but he took a gun out of his back pocket. "If any of you move another muscle, I'll shoot her." I stopped in my tracks and so did Jade.

"Please, Beck. You don't have to do any of this. You can just go home and we will all just go on with our days." His gun was pointed at Bella and she stared down the barrel of it. She looked terrified. Her friends and brothers were staring at the gun. Tyler was on the ground and staring at it too. I was praying that nobody would do something to cause him to shoot her. I don't think I could bare losing her.

"You got me thrown in jail! I'm getting my revenge. You took away my life, so I'm taking what you two love. Those are your sons, right?" He nodded towards Chris and Bryce.

"Yes. They are." He smirked as I said this. I looked at them and they had tears pouring down their faces.

"Boys, get over here." Beck said to them and they made no movement. "Get over here or I'll shoot your sister!" They quickly made their way out of the pool and beside their sister. "Good boys. Now, Tyler get over here or I'll kill your girlfriend." Tyler quickly got up and went to his dad.

"Dad, please don't hurt them." He begged him.

"Your going to come with me and we are going to go on a little trip." He then looked at me. "If any of you move from the place you stand, I'll kill all four of them." Tyler's eyes widened at his father's words. He pushed them all and made them walk out to his car. None of us dared move until we heard the car leave. Then we ran out to the front.

"Jade." I tossed her the keys to the car and got in. She got in and started the car. Cat came to the door and i rolled down the window.

"We're helping you." I nodded and they all got into their cars. The teens stood in front of the door.

"You guys can stay here, please. Keep your phones on you and if we call you, answer. I beg of you to stay here and lock those doors, do not open for anyone." They all nodded and went inside. We all drove out of the driveway, one by one, and went the way Beck had gone. I texted Beck's wife and she said she'll help. We knew the police wouldn't be an option. The second Beck saw any police cars, he'd kill our kids. It was all up to us. We split up and drove in different directions. Beck could be anywhere.
==========back at the house============
Pov Alex

"Like hell we are just going to stay here and wait." I said the second they had all left. We had just witnessed our friends being taken by a psychopath and they expected us to sit here and wait. We couldn't call the cops, we couldn't go look. Parents are insane sometimes. "We need to help them find them!"

"Agreed, the more people looking the better. We can't just sit here and wait." Greg said and stood from his seat on the couch.

"What are we going to do?" Lily asked. Her eyes were red and puffy.

"We are going to go and look for them. We can't let that monster win. Kyle and I will drive. We'll split up. Luckily, Tyler had left his keys in his car so we'll have two cars. Lily, Greg, and Nicole, your going with Kyle. Brayden and Hannah can come with me." I was dating Hannah. Kyle looked at me.

"Take care or my baby sister. If anything happens to her-"

"I'll protect her. We won't split up." We all went outside and got into the cars. Before getting in I called to Kyle. "Hey! Follow me, Tyler told me the address to a few vacation homes they have around the United States. We'll go to their one in southern California first and move from there." He nodded and we got into the cars. We started driving and my mind was racing. Tyler was my best buddy and Bella was like a little sister to me. I couldn't lose them. Her brothers either. They were cool kids. How could someone do this to people who were so kind? Jade and Tori are amazing people. This was all so surreal. Hannah held my hand and looked over at me. I kissed her hand and smiled at her. It was all I had left in me.