𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙

"𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴, 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸 𝓪 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓭𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽."
- 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓷 𝓵. 𝓪𝓵𝓭𝓮𝓻

𝐎f course I'm gonna start this book poetically, c'mon, it's me we're talking about. Anyways, I welcome you, dear wanderer, and I hope you'll enjoy every second of staying here, on these very pages!

But before you dive into the world of your own choosing, there are a few reminders. Did you seriously think you can proceed without reading my rules? Gotcha!

Now, in all seriousness, let's look at what you have to keep in mind when reading these oneshots.

RULES

- be polite.

You know, I'm a very good person. But if see that you harass people - me included - in the comments, it's over for you. You can immediately say farewell to my content.

- have fun.

Seriously, enjoy the fluffy oneshots while they last because I'm a dark soul and I like to torture my readers. You will cry because of me. Sorry.

Or maybe not. Who knows? Not my last schrödinger's braincell.

Also, requests are open!

Wait, let me try once again, I wasn't extra for a few seconds.

𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓷!

Way better.

What are you still doing here? Didn't you come here for oneshots? Go before your anime crushes run away!!

(I'm just joking, did you seriously think I'd let them get away? No, no, never. Your sinful soul needs to be blessed. I know how you fangirls are, you can't deceive me.)

₂₅.₀₄.₂₀