Trapped in the Bermuda Triangle part 1

-Zak's POV

Me and maya must have been separated when we were sucked into the vortex I didn't see land anywhere. I didn't see maya anywhere either suddenly a giant sea creature started to chase me then a ship showed up and saved me and I met a ghost named Clovis. Now I'm a pirate captain. I told cece ,crogar,calabrass,Clovis, and caramba that my sister maya was brought here with me. We decided to look for her but no one's seen her around.I was sad she was my little sister and I was suppose to protect her.

                                                                                                     -Maya's POV

I woke up on a ship. I looked around and didn't see zak anywhere I was hurt. zak was my big brother and he was suppose to protect me. Just then a golden skeleton walked up to me asked my name."maya Storm" I said. He told me his name was golden bones and he said he was looking for a boy of the same last name.I realized I just gave my name to someone who was after my brother I sure hope zak is okay.

                                -zak's POV

Me and my friends were looking for maya but we didn't see her. When we returned to the chaos we saw the demoniac. I saw what looked like golden bones holding someone up. I looked closer and saw that golden bones was holding up maya by his hook. I told cece and the rest of the crew that my little sister maya was on the demoniac. We manage to rescue maya from golden bones.I felt relief wash over me after rescuing maya ." How did you end up on golden bones ship maya?" I asked." I woke up on his ship after we entered the vortex ". She answered. I sighed."I should have kept a better eye on you maya I'm sorry."it's okay I forgive you zak ."  maya said. I then asked maya if she wanted to join me and my friends she said yes I was happy to have my little sister by my side again and I wasn't going to lose her again.     

( I don't own this picture I just found it and added it to my photos same with the other photo I put in a different chapter)